Couple of days left for Broken Sword Kickstarter

Started by Brazen, September 20, 2012, 05:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

I've pretty much given up on any sort of gaming, but Broken Sword is the series that always drags me back in. A mere $15 investment within the next two days not only pays to make the game ever more awesome but also secures you a cheap pre-order download of the game.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165500047/broken-sword-the-serpents-curse-adventure

Vricklund

I remember playing the original game way back when with my younger brother. We had just gotten our first Windows computer, a pentium 1, 133Mhz. :) He got more hooked on it than I did and played a sequel too. I prefered the monkey island series that I had been playing since I first got my amiga 500.

Looking back I think police quest and larry did more for my english skills than the swedish education system ever did. Maybe that's why I still speak and type in short concise sentances? :P

Best adventure game of all times is of course Grim Fandango that I still fire up once in a while to play it through. Viva la revolution!

Caliga

I liked the Broken Sword games though the first three all had utterly ridiculous endings IIRC.  Haven't played the later sequels.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Loved the original, could never get into the latter ones so much
██████
██████
██████