News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who Do You Root For: Barbarians or Romans?

Started by Admiral Yi, September 15, 2012, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just read the fucking thread title.

Romans
34 (64.2%)
Barbarians
15 (28.3%)
Jaroni
4 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

370-480 AD.  All the hairy Germans and their Iranian pretty boy friends.  Not including the Huns.

CountDeMoney

Oooh, toughie.  Good one, Yi.

Leaning Romans, but gotta think about it.

Lettow77

Wuaah! Brave celtic secessionists! Dumnorix is a free man in a free state! :3 Gaul united, animated by a common spirit, can defy the universe!

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Admiral Yi

Razgovory

Damn it!  I voted before you gave me a date.  I was thinking of Classical Rome like Ceasar vs Gauls, so I voted for the Barbarians.  Later Rome I'd go for the Romans.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Barbarians.  Mein peepz. :showoff:

Seriously, more than likely I have a very high percentage of Alemanni and Frankish blood. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on September 15, 2012, 01:33:08 PM
  Wuaah! Brave celtic secessionists! Dumnorix is a free man in a free state! :3 Gaul united, animated by a common spirit, can defy the universe!

Well, that solves that.  Romans.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on September 15, 2012, 01:39:05 PM
Damn it!  I voted before you gave me a date.  I was thinking of Classical Rome like Ceasar vs Gauls, so I voted for the Barbarians.  Later Rome I'd go for the Romans.

Sorry the question wasn't clear.

Lettuce, I was unjust to you.  Your support for the people of the checked trousers was not as ridiculous as I made it out to be.

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on September 15, 2012, 01:33:08 PM

Gaul wasn't interested in secession at this time period.  They were getting invaded by Germans.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Lettow77

Quote from: Razgovory on September 15, 2012, 02:06:14 PM

Gaul wasn't interested in secession at this time period.  They were getting invaded by Germans.

The resolute alliance between Hannibal and the Cisalpine Gauls was the auspicious conjunction of its day.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.