News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Rush Limbaugh is funny

Started by Jacob, September 14, 2012, 09:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

I used to love him but he seemed to fall off the sanity wagon sometime around 1995.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

Why is it embarrassing? He is only saying what his listeners already know.
PDH!

Monoriu

What is truly embarrassing is that some people actually believe that.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Valmy on September 14, 2012, 09:35:56 AM
I used to love him but he seemed to fall off the sanity wagon sometime around 1995.
Well, from Whitewater on he pretty much had the same show every day.  Vince Foster and White Water, even after Clinton was out of office every day at noon we had the Vince Foster and Whitewater show.  Bound to have a negative effect on one's creativity and such.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Probably the pain killers.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 14, 2012, 10:17:14 AM
Probably the pain killers.

Possibly.  I know that the only time he ever made sense to me was when I was on drugs.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on September 14, 2012, 09:15:40 AM
http://gawker.com/5943076/rush-limbaugh-theorizes-that-al-qaeda-gave-bin-laden-up-to-help-obama-win-re+election

That's pretty embarassing if true that he actually said that.

Just another example of painting Obama as some sort of non-American closet Muslim sympathizer.  Nothing new.

Malthus

"Sure he's funny, but not "ha ha" funny" - Ralph Wiggam
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

My dad was a huge Rush Limbaugh fan and when I was a kid, I listened to a lot of Rush Limbaugh in my dad's car.  Back then, he was actually pretty funny.

Every once and a while, I'll put Rush on in the car when I go out for lunch, and it seems like he's no longer even remotely funny.  I'm not sure what the point of his show is if it doesn't provide any politically-oriented humor anymore.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

In my angry Republican phase (92-94), I loved Rush. Femnazis was hilarious. And still is.

DRINK FLORIDA ORANGE JUICE.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

I listened to Rush when I was a senior in high school and it somehow got me laid because there was this cute girl who sat next to me in psychology who happened to be a huge Rush Limbaugh fan.

Thanks Rush.  :)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 14, 2012, 08:07:08 PM
I listened to Rush when I was a senior in high school and it somehow got me laid because there was this cute girl who sat next to me in psychology who happened to be a huge Rush Limbaugh fan.

Thanks Rush.  :)

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 14, 2012, 09:49:29 AM
Why is it embarrassing? He is only saying what his listeners already know.

:yes:

The forceful and energetic Republican policies of Mitt Romney are a real danger to the reestablishment of the Caliphate.  :showoff:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points