50-60: I live in the 21st century
9 (20%)
60+:  OK, but I'm going to burn down the building
1 (2.2%)
I'm Jaron 24 hours a day
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Ideologue

Queried.  50-60, averaging more toward 60 lately.  70 this week.  Don't give me any of that "lol that's what lawyers do" bullshit.  It takes 50 just to get to acceptably middle class.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Barrister

Quote from: Ideologue on September 07, 2012, 12:28:23 AM
Queried.  50-60, averaging more toward 60 lately.  70 this week.  Don't give me any of that "lol that's what lawyers do" bullshit.  It takes 50 just to get to acceptably middle class.

37.5 baby - government standard.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

I am underemployed or European.

DGuller

Exactly 40 at work, but add 10-20 hours a week to prepare to fail actuarial exams.

Syt

40 hours. We start and stop pretty punctually.

Previous job had bipolar disorder. If you worked heroic hours the managers would praise you, but HR would hate you. I heard last month that an ex-colleague of mine already had clocked 200 hours overtime in the first seven months, despite having twice two weeks of vacation in between.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

normal work week is 60-84 hours.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Siege

I don;t know dude.
While deployed is 24/7, sleeping wen I can.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Jaron

40-50, sometimes 50+. Damned if my employer isn't making it difficult for me though. <_<
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

It really depends on my workload. Normally, I'm at work between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. on weekedays but when there isn't much to do I take longer lunches etc.

When I'm working on a transaction, it's closer to 9 a.m. until 8-9 p.m. plus about 10 hours or so during weekends.

Octavian

37. Any overtime (which is normal to have) gets compensated as flex time. Meaning that if I work 40 hours a week I may at any time of my choosing take 3 hours off.

Also have a weekly work at home day plus most important of all nobody keeps track off when I meet in the morning or go home or how much overtime I have etc. It's all up to me. 

FREEDOM!!!!!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Liep

A little less than 35 hours, must mean I'm more European than Octavian.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Brazen

I'm at work for 37 hours a week. How much I work is another question.

Monoriu

50-60 if I am lucky.  60+ if I am not.

My boss works 80+ hours  :ph34r:

Caliga

Quote from: Monoriu on September 07, 2012, 04:58:28 AM
50-60 if I am lucky.  60+ if I am not.
Pretty much the same for me. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

sbr

This summer has been slow, I only worked a couple of weeks between the end of June and the middle of August.

I'm a piece of crap union blue-collar worker so it is a bit different than those that sit of their asses for 40 hours and work for a small portion of that.  Normally I work 40 hours a week very consistantly.  Anything over 8 hours a day*, or any Saturday work is time and a half; Sunday is double time; off-shift is an extra 17%..  I probably work 100 overtime hours in a year, most of that is because no one else will and I jump in to help.

*If we agree in advance we can work 4 10 hour days, but if we are scheduled for an 8 hour day anything over that is time and a half.