News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2012 Week 1: The Day The Refereeing Died

Started by CountDeMoney, September 05, 2012, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

LOL, Pitta's wide open all night, and Dickson's the TE getting whaled.

GOTTA BE A BLACK THING

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2012, 08:22:07 PM

GOTTA BE A BLACK THING
Tightending while black?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

derspiess

WTF, Dalton.  There's trying to force something, and there's being all over the map.  That was a Palmeresque pick 6. 

Bring on the Browns :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: Neil on September 10, 2012, 08:23:09 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2012, 08:22:07 PM

GOTTA BE A BLACK THING
Tightending while black?
Flacco hates blacks, why Ed getting no love.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

katmai

Dammit spicey i'm tempted to start calling them the Bungles again.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

It's a feeding frenzy now.

I expected much better play from the Bengals corners, that was a just a silly PI to commit.

Loved the little love tap from Ngata.  Just a little nudge.

Neil

It's hard not to get excited, even though it's only the first game.  So many things that give the Ravens trouble (the Bengals, Monday Night games, offence) are just no trouble at all tonight.

Neil

CountDeMoney

Now that was a bullshit flag.  Gruden's right, though;  Bengals have no business hanging Dalton out to dry like that with a notorious CB blitzer like Webb.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 10, 2012, 08:44:28 PM
It's hard not to get excited, even though it's only the first game.  So many things that give the Ravens trouble (the Bengals, Monday Night games, offence) are just no trouble at all tonight.

But man...the Cincy OL is having real issues in pass protection.  They're supporting the run just fine, but that was out the window 21 points ago.

CountDeMoney

Jesus Christ, I thought for a moment Dalton was going to have himself a Tomczak Moment(tm).

NEVER TURN BACK INTO THE RUSH WHEN YOURE FLUSHED OUT OF THE POCKET

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2012, 08:48:04 PM
Now that was a bullshit flag.  Gruden's right, though;  Bengals have no business hanging Dalton out to dry like that with a notorious CB blitzer like Webb.

How was it a bullshit flag?  Even if it weren't, I'm sick of seeing guys lead with their head, use the helmet as a weapon, and relying on nothing but kinetic energy to bring a guy down.  The right way to play is to keep your head up, wrap with your arms and drive the guy into the ground.  They need to start doing a lot more to discourage this kind of play.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall