News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2012 Week 1: The Day The Refereeing Died

Started by CountDeMoney, September 05, 2012, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

CountDeMoney

Who cares, it's all about the flyover.  Now that's a Mobtown flyover.  Fucking Wharthogs, baby.

No pussy ass choppers here.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on September 10, 2012, 06:01:39 PM
You keep your damn dirty hot tracks holding hands off Suzy!

She's usually fine as hell, but damn, she is really fine tonight.

MadBurgerMaker

Good job by the Bengals D, considering what they gave up on the first play.  I see Tucker can still kick the shit out of the ball.

CountDeMoney

LOL, Ben Jarvis...Going Ole'! with Pollard isn't going to cut it.

derspiess

Goddamn, that Bungles O-line better mature quick.  And I think both Dalton passes were deflected on that first possession.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

FFS stop biting on play action and reverse, already.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 10, 2012, 06:22:48 PM
Goddamn, that Bungles O-line better mature quick.  And I think both Dalton passes were deflected on that first possession.

No kidding;  3 new guys at positions?  Ugh.  The Red Rifle should see more shotgun.

CountDeMoney

Looks like Jacoby Jones caught his pass for the night.

derspiess

Dropped INT that would have been key.  So it's gonna be one of those games.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2012, 06:26:10 PM
Looks like Jacoby Jones caught his pass for the night.
He's caught a couple.  I'm really liking this no-huddle.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Contrary to my expletive-filled screaming earlier in front of the kids, the game is apparently not already over.  Yet.  I thought it was when Tate fucked the offense by running it out.

CountDeMoney

Please, I need to see more clips from the New England game tonight.

sbr

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.