News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2012 Week 1: The Day The Refereeing Died

Started by CountDeMoney, September 05, 2012, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Hail to the Redskins!  Hail to RG3!

That is all -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

sbr

CountDeMoney

Lulz, Rapistburgered.

That defense in Denver is scary good.  Not only do they get pressure on the QB, but if you've got Champ Bailey on one corner, you have to throw at Tracy Porter on the other.  Yikes.

Oh yeah, and Peyton's neck looks like it's fine.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2012, 10:39:35 PM

Oh yeah, and Peyton's neck looks like it's fine.

It's still too long for his horse face.

jimmy olsen

Brady vs. Manning in the AFC Championship game! Just the way it's supposed to be!  :menace:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Watched Bills-Jets yesterday (I tried the Redzone thingy, but the quality was shit because it seems everyone was watching it). Poor Bills. Also, I hadn't realized that all those years Rex Ryan was fattening himself up to prepare for his inevitable cell division. Where did RR #2 go, though?

Steelers game was on too late over here (start at 1am). Not the start I was hoping for. Still, can't be mad at Manning, all the best to him.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2012, 02:51:05 PM
I've got to wonder why BA would want to watch the Browns voluntarily. Christ.
I actually went to the local Browns Backers bar today.  I arrived in time for the Browns to put up 10 unanswered points... and then have them piss it away.  Weeden and Richardson were... "special" to watch to say the least.  I've hated almost everything the organization has done sine bringing in Holmgren.  Every step has seemed to be a misstep at best, a horrible blunder more accurately.  I miss Mangenius a lot.  I actually believed in what he was doing and how he was building the team.  Now?  Ugh.  It's painful to watch.  Thank Hod Al Davis died and the Raiders have a chance to become relevant now, because I don't see Cleveland doing anything for a while. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

QuoteThe Ravens have deactivated wide receiver LaQuan Williams and outside linebacker Sergio Kindle for tonight's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Williams' inactive status means that wide receivers Tandon Doss and Deonte Thompson are active.

The Ravens also scratched offensive tackle Jah Reid (strained right calf), defensive linemen DeAngelo Tyson and Bryan Hall and tight end Billy Bajema and cornerback Asa Jackson (illness).

The Ravens have cut undrafted rookie running back Bobby Rainey and promoted running back Anthony Allen to the practice squad from the active roster.
Like the new Ravens Insider Facebook page.

Allen is active tonight as well. The move was likely for special teams.

Rainey is eligible for the practice squad, so he could take Allen's place there if he clears waivers.

The Bengals scratched cornerbacks Dre' Kirkpatrick (knee) and Jason Allen (quadriceps), running back Bernard Scott (hand), tight end Donald Lee, wide receiver Ryan Whalen, tight end Richard Quinn and defensive end Carlos Dunlap (knee).

Last time the Ravens beat the Bengals, there was no AJ Green.  And those Bengals corners are scary.   :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

GODDAMN SUZY YOU ARE LOOKING FINE AS SHIT GIRL

katmai

You keep your damn dirty hot tracks holding hands off Suzy!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2012, 05:55:28 PM
GODDAMN SUZY YOU ARE LOOKING FINE AS SHIT GIRL

Yeah.  She's not normally my cup of tea, but she looks good with that hair.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

:D. Tommy got pissed when he heard the Ravens fans boo the Bengals players running onto the field.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall