And we're back!

Main Menu

From Hell's Heart I stab at thee, Fireman Sam

Started by Barrister, September 04, 2012, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 05, 2012, 06:34:41 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on September 04, 2012, 08:29:51 PM
We all have our addictions to different shows.  It is just that the kids have different addicitons than ours  :lol:

Kids just have really bad taste and the younger they are, the worse it is.

Sicko. :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 04, 2012, 07:23:55 PM
This place needs more kids threads. Just to piss off certain people.

I honestly don't know what the hell you people are talking about.

Funny though, I kinda understand...my sister was complaining about how her brain, which used to be filled with alternative music from the '80s and '90s, has now been flushed out completely after 8 straight years in the minivan with Nickelodeon bubblegum pop on a constant loop.

Ed Anger

That Nickelodeon shit is awful. One of my nephews is 12 going on 13, and he watches those "tween" shows. worst acting ever.

I can understand watching iCarly though. I assume his hormones are controlling his viewing choices.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on September 05, 2012, 06:58:22 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 05, 2012, 06:34:41 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on September 04, 2012, 08:29:51 PM
We all have our addictions to different shows.  It is just that the kids have different addicitons than ours  :lol:

Kids just have really bad taste and the younger they are, the worse it is.

Sicko. :x
:yes: His palate is seriously messed up.

szmik

Thankfully my son loves The Penguins of Madagascar ... and I watch it too sometimes  :)

Dubbing is top notch
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

CountDeMoney

I missed most of the Florida/Texas A&M game, as I was requested to powerlevel my niece's little fairy on Disney.com's Pixie Hollow World. 
Totally twinked the shit out of her fairy.  That's one pimpin' ass pixie now with plenty of Pixie Diamonds.  Stacks of water lillies and daisies, got some major loot seeds for baking ingredients.  Squee.

Ed Anger

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Hey, I'm not going to sit there during the game and watch her little heart break as her noob pixie gets punked by all the other Level 3 and 4 fairies, with their dandelion dresses and bee wing sandles.  Fuck that shit.

Nigga had to level up most riki tik, get twinked the fuck out.  Now she's got a nice little boss fairy, with some decent PVE gear.

Ed Anger

HVC

See, at first i thought you may be joking, but you know way too much. You sir need help :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

HVC

Slightly senial and off putting but mostly harmless? :unsure:

I'm sure your niece appreciated it... as she sat in the corner watching you play with her toys, all the while you becoming testy when she wanted a turn :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on September 08, 2012, 07:58:08 PM
I'm sure your niece appreciated it... as she sat in the corner watching you play with her toys, all the while you becoming testy when she wanted a turn :lol:

:lol:  How'd you know? 
WAIT A MINUTE HONEY IM ON A BUBBLE FISHBOUNCE STREAK

Ed Anger

I had to get the agility orbs for my nephew in Crackdown. Was it inappropriate to let a then 8 year old play Crackdown? Maybe.

Was I awesomely cool? Yes.

A bad Uncle? Maybe.