Circumcision Yay - I had one
Circumcision Yay - I haven't had one
Circumcision Nay - I had one
Circumcision Nay - I haven't had one
I am a female, or Jaron

garbon

Quote from: garbon on August 30, 2012, 04:47:48 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 30, 2012, 11:31:10 AM
Ok, I heard that one of the downsides of circumcision is that you need lube (or spit or some other liquid) to wank as otherwise you get burns.  :hmm:

First letter.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=14968

Btw, I can understand being against circumcision if you thought it meant lube became mandatory.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

***DELETED***

HVC

Why you guys telling Marti about your masturbatory habits? You know what he's going to do later with that info, right? With or without lube.

:P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Viking

Quote from: HVC on August 30, 2012, 05:59:42 PM
Why you guys telling Marti about your masturbatory habits? You know what he's going to do later with that info, right? With or without lube.

+1
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

dps

Quote from: mongers on August 30, 2012, 05:04:42 PM
I put this in the same category as I reserve for tattoos and piercings.

Things you wouldn't have done to yourself, but that you don't think the government should get involved with?

Ideologue

Quote from: Ideologue on August 30, 2012, 04:20:06 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 30, 2012, 11:22:31 AM
Ok, question to circumcised peeps - can you wank without lube on a daily basis?

Yes.

Actually today's looking like a hat trick.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on August 30, 2012, 05:59:42 PM

I could do worse than a guy who thinks he should toss me a few bucks.