News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The GOP Convention MegaMittensThread!

Started by CountDeMoney, August 27, 2012, 12:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

So, how exactly does not getting militarily involved in Syria at this time translate to the President not believing in American exceptionalism, or that America is leading from behind?

Oh, Johnny Hero...2000 was so long ago, my friend. :(  The damage from Victor Charles simply can't be covered up anymore. :(

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on August 29, 2012, 06:47:47 PM
Admit it-- you guys fear Rand Paul   :menace:
Supposed that we do, what is that supposed to prove? 

CountDeMoney

Oh Christ, they brought out Jan Brewer.  Her face is melting like the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark as we speak.

CountDeMoney

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

derspiess

Huckabee is starting to look like Dan Rather.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Kleves

I do support Huckabee's stance on participation trophies in youth sports.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Razgovory

Quote from: Kleves on August 29, 2012, 08:52:21 PM
I do support Huckabee's stance on participation trophies in youth sports.

What was that?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Awesome; we've got Condi Rice picking up right where McCain left off, ready to bomb Syria and Iran, and kowtowing to China and Russia. 
Where's Dick Cheney jacking up the Homeland Security threat level over "credible, non-specific" threats?

derspiess

Yeah, I'd prefer they tone down the neocon shit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

When do we start chanting "Drill baby Drill" ?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 29, 2012, 09:10:08 PM
Yeah, I'd prefer they tone down the neocon shit.

Meh, it gets their juices flowing.  At least it's a refreshing change from the We Built It bullshit.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 29, 2012, 09:23:38 PM
At least it's a refreshing change from the We Built It bullshit.
Yeah.  That's one bumper sticker I can't wait to see the end of.

The Republicans should have nominated the ghost of Richard Nixon.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on August 29, 2012, 09:25:33 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 29, 2012, 09:23:38 PM
At least it's a refreshing change from the We Built It bullshit.
Yeah.  That's one bumper sticker I can't wait to see the end of.

The Republicans should have nominated the ghost of Richard Nixon.

:wub:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

You know, as much as I don't like his wacky fiscal plan, I have to admit that Ryan comes off like a real star.  When it comes to public speaking, the only person I've heard so far that can stand up to him is Huckabee.

A shame that the guy is a Republican.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.