Practice Pac-Man cake!

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 12, 2009, 08:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

I will make a ghost monster to chase it.  I'm tempted to buy a few cup cakes for Power Pellets but that is going a bit far.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 12, 2009, 08:44:31 PM
I will make a ghost monster to chase it.  I'm tempted to buy a few cup cakes for Power Pellets but that is going a bit far.

Go all out. Make 4 ghosts and a full board.  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

Can I have a corner slice?  ;)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DisturbedPervert

garbon

I'm glad you were just practicing. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

citizen k

Quote from: garbon on May 12, 2009, 11:04:24 PM
I'm glad you were just practicing. :)
How many cakes have you made?  ;)

garbon

Quote from: citizen k on May 12, 2009, 11:17:54 PM
How many cakes have you made?  ;)

Recently? None. :Embarrass:

In my life? Many.  I like baking. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

katmai

Quote from: garbon on May 12, 2009, 11:22:51 PM
Quote from: katmai on May 12, 2009, 11:21:38 PM
:x

From report, you like to eat your share of baked goods.

I just can't stand baking, never said i don't like the outcome of said hardwork :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on May 12, 2009, 11:24:25 PM
I just can't stand baking, never said i don't like the outcome of said hardwork :P

Then be grateful to those who do. :P

Lucidor

I think the effect would be better if you just cut out a slice for the mouth. That gives you a chance to sample the cake as well. Also - I like to make a cliché, then powder cocoa to make details. It produces a mor filling colour.

Is that marcipan on top of the cake?