News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WKAP

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 12, 2009, 11:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

I'd like to request that Kat make another WKAP.   

Thank you.  :bowler:
PDH!

AnchorClanker

The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

AnchorClanker

The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Whatever happened to KAPLand (both the domain and board), btw?  Did that shit get archived?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on May 12, 2009, 01:05:32 PM
Whatever happened to KAPLand (both the domain and board), btw?  Did that shit get archived?
Nope. The board went down when KAP decided not to renew his subscription for the domain, and as for archiving the content, it's possible ITB got a backup of the forum snapshot, but I could see him and KAP ditching it, Viking-funeral style.

A couple WKAPs would be awesome, and yeah, Kat always had the best selections out of us.
Experience bij!

katmai

Er...uh...maybe this weekend but it would be a late night timeslot :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Darth Wagtaros

Some of it used to be on the big internet archive, but it looks like its gone now. Someone else bought the domain.
PDH!

Cerr

Was it kapland.com, .net or something else?

katmai

it was .net iirc.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Darth Wagtaros

Fairly certain it was .net.
PDH!

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 12, 2009, 05:58:48 PM
Fairly certain it was .net.

.net. And it's stayed down because those of us that got to see the forum structure respected that it was KAP's baby, so if he was bored with it, there was no real point to us keeping it alive, as opposed to when Languish let go of the forum. That, and Kain and I couldn't afford to take over ITB's Sigma Chat account, so we decided to let that die as well in favor of the Languish IRC channel. :lol:
Experience bij!

Darth Wagtaros

And now its dead forever.
PDH!

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 12, 2009, 06:29:05 PM
And now its dead forever.

Heh; IPB doesn't take long to configure, especially when there's no mods to the forum software, so if there ever was a real push to revive it, it could be done in an hour or two.

On-topic: Kat, if you are thinking of giving it a shot, any ideas what kind of stuff to be played?
Experience bij!