News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WKAP

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 12, 2009, 11:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Take phone calls too.  Have a call in request section.
PDH!

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on May 18, 2009, 12:25:10 AM
:(

Sorry not this week, worked 16 hours fri, 10 Sat, and 11 today and have contracted swine flu to boot so not up for doing show as i have lost my voice too :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Now that's a fun weekend.  :bleeding:  Get thee back to health sir, so that WKAP may be brought back in all of its zombie glory.  I suggest drinking heavily to thin out the swine flu corruption in the blood stream.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on May 18, 2009, 12:30:16 AM
have contracted swine flu

You mean the Mexican flu.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

HVC

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 18, 2009, 05:50:30 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 18, 2009, 12:30:16 AM
have contracted swine flu

You mean the Mexican flu.  :P
Technically wouldn't any flu he gets bea  Mexican Flu :unsure: :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grallon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 12, 2009, 06:03:06 PM

... That, and Kain and I couldn't afford to take over ITB's Sigma Chat account, so we decided to let that die as well in favor of the Languish IRC channel. :lol:

Whatever happened to Kain ?  Such a funny lad  :)

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel