Pakistan rapidly expanding its nuclear arsenal

Started by jimmy olsen, May 12, 2009, 08:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Is nuking the Tribal areas Pakistan's new anti-Taliban strategy?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Viking

If you can't keep a rag-tag band of guerillas that believe nuclear bombs are made by desert djinns more than 100 miles away from your capital then you don't deserve to have the bomb.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DisturbedPervert

Not good.  The elite should be destroying their arsenal to prevent the barbarians from acquiring it, like the Afrikaners did.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

They should sell it and use the monies to move to brighter shores.  Like Lichenstein. 
PDH!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Berkut

Nukes are fine. We have it on good authority that even if the Taliban got nukes, they would never use them, because nobody would be so foolish.

We can count on the rational self interest of all parties, and there is no need to get worked up about any particular group getting nukes.

Excepting the one group who has already proven they lack the requisite self restraint, of course.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Berkut on May 12, 2009, 12:50:07 PM
Nukes are fine. We have it on good authority that even if the Taliban got nukes, they would never use them, because nobody would be so foolish.

:lmfao:
Experience bij!

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on May 12, 2009, 12:50:07 PM
Excepting the one group who has already proven they lack the requisite self restraint, of course.

Amerikkka!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Crazy_Ivan80

it's odd that using the nukes only counts for "used in battle"... as if the hundreds of nukes that were detonated as tests are somehow "not used".

The Brain

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on May 12, 2009, 03:58:20 PM
it's odd that using the nukes only counts for "used in battle"... as if the hundreds of nukes that were detonated as tests are somehow "not used".

You count masturbation as having sex? OK.

jimmy olsen

How hard would it be to reprogram ICBMs to target Alien warships in low earth orbit?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 12, 2009, 04:04:10 PM
How hard would it be to reprogram ICBMs to target Alien warships in low earth orbit?

You don't program ICBMs. They are proud beasts. You cajole, threaten and reason with them.

Habsburg

Perhaps Durwood is correct, and there is something to that Mayan calendar?  :huh: