Do you shop at discount stores?

Started by Martinus, August 21, 2012, 09:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ideologue on August 22, 2012, 11:27:19 PM
Quote from: Caliga on August 22, 2012, 08:03:10 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 22, 2012, 12:45:59 PM
What should he drink?
Acceptable substitutes include water, unsweetened iced tea, coffee, (hot) tea, and alcohol.

Boring; disgusting; best in moderation; terrible and labor-intensive; and yeah, that's worked out great.

That said, even I have to admit I'm maybe drinking too many a day.  I had about sixteen at work.  That's only four bucks, so basically what I would pay for a decent coffee, but also a lot of acid and maybe too much caffeine.  I think there may be some link between my insomnia and my soda drinking.

Of course, that's alot of sugar (even if it's Diet!).
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on August 22, 2012, 11:27:19 PMBoring; disgusting; best in moderation; terrible and labor-intensive; and yeah, that's worked out great.

That said, even I have to admit I'm maybe drinking too many a day.  I had about sixteen at work.  That's only four bucks, so basically what I would pay for a decent coffee, but also a lot of acid and maybe too much caffeine.  I think there may be some link between my insomnia and my soda drinking.

16 caffeine drinks a day, and you think it might be related to your insomnia? :lol:

As for water being "boring"... it's a matter of habit. If you put a bit of effort into it, you can change that perspective, I'm pretty sure.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Siege on August 21, 2012, 03:56:44 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 21, 2012, 09:14:08 AM
Assuming the quality is comparable to that in normal department stores, do you shop at discount stores (such as Walmart or Lidl)?

We shop at the Vast Jewish Conspiracy Discount Warehouse.

I hear they have good deals there.
PDH!