News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Swiffer destroys my childhood

Started by garbon, May 11, 2009, 11:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

when a problem comes along, you must Swiff it.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 12, 2009, 07:44:19 AM
Quote from: PDH on May 12, 2009, 01:17:49 AM
when a problem comes along, you must Swiff it.

YOU GO TOO FAR
Just pointing out, his childhood has been raped no worse than others.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: PDH on May 12, 2009, 08:19:52 AM
Just pointing out, his childhood has been raped no worse than others.

Why would I care about other people's childhoods?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Quote from: garbon on May 12, 2009, 12:01:31 PM
Why would I care about other people's childhoods?
Why would I care what your wanted in the OP?
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

garbon

Ed Anger

Every day, some hollywood asshole, ad jingle writer or assorted fruit and nut comes along and kicks my childhood in the nuts.

A-Team. Red Dawn. Battlestar Galactica.

Fuck them all.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on May 12, 2009, 01:08:27 PM
What they do with the A-Team?

Timmays in Hollywood are remaking it.

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 12, 2009, 01:12:20 PM
Quote from: Syt on May 12, 2009, 01:08:27 PM
What they do with the A-Team?

Timmays in Hollywood are remaking it.

How can they remake it without George Peppard?  :huh:

I can see it now: a bleak tale of disillusioned Iraq war spec ops veterans who deserted and went underground to fight an evil conspiracy. In the end they realize violence never solved anything and parachute into the Amazon without survival gear to start over. Face will be a woman. B.A. will be a chinese woman.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

It's okay, our childhood deserves to be destroyed.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 12, 2009, 01:44:54 PM
It's okay, our childhood deserves to be destroyed.

Especially if it revolved around Human League. Or brooms.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon