Texas High School teacher in orgies with teenage boys

Started by Syt, August 16, 2012, 10:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/08/16/4185438/more-students-tell-of-sexual-escapades.html

QuoteFORT WORTH -- The sexually explosive trial of a former Kennedale High School teacher continued this morning with more students telling of the inappropriate relationships they had with defendant Brittni Colleps.

Colleps is accused of having sex with five of her students -- including four at one time -- while she was a teacher and coach at Kennedale High.

If convicted, Colleps, a 28-year-old married mother of three, could be sentenced to the maximum 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine on each of five charges of an improper relationship between an educator and student.

The students were 18 or older at the time.

This morning, a student going by the pseudonym "Richard" testified that he went to Colleps' house with three friends and that she performed oral sex on him twice while other students had sex with her.

Richard said he does consider himself a victim and was "happy" to be at Colleps' house.

A student going the name of "Jordan" testified next, saying that he was "amazed" when he found out from another student that Colleps was having sex with students. Jordan later went with two friends to Colleps' house and all of them had sex with her, he testified.

Jordan also testified that he videotaped the group sex using another student's phone and that the students talked about keeping quiet to ensure that Colleps wouldn't get in trouble.

'Anything goes in sex kind of girl'

During opening day testimony on Tuesday, a student going by the pseudonym "Aaron" testified that he and Colleps began sending text messages to each other that quickly became sexual in nature.

Colleps discussed the number of her sexual partners (eight guys, two girls), her favorite sex toys and described herself as an "anything goes in sex kind of girl."

Aaron, now 20, testified that he had sexual intercourse with Colleps five times in the spring of 2011, four of which involved group sex with other male students.

Jurors were also shown a graphic cellphone video of the last encounter, which Aaron testified showed Colleps having sex with Aaron and three other students. The video, taken on Aaron's phone by another student, did not show Colleps' face. It showed a woman's back as she was having intercourse with at least two different students while the others were in the room.

Shown to reporters after the trial adjourned for the day, the video occasionally panned the faces of the students as they laughed, smiled and made hand gestures for the camera.

Aaron testified that the woman in the video was Colleps, pointing out a distinctive tattoo on her lower back.

He said that Colleps had remarked, "Don't put the light in my eyes" as Jordan began filming.

Colleps' attorney, Lex Johnston objected to the admission of the video as evidence, arguing that it was illegally made because Colleps was unaware she was being videotaped and had not given her consent.

State District Judge Ruben Gonzalez overruled Johnston's objection.

'Work some magic'

A second former student, "Mark," testified on Tuesday that Aaron had asked him to hook him up with Colleps after Mark confided that he had had sex with Colleps.

"Work some magic," Aaron had texted Mark.

Mark testified that he began exchanging e-mails, and later texts and phone calls, with Colleps in April 2011 after he initially "poked" her on Facebook and she poked back. He said the topic soon turned sexual, and the two eventually made plans to have sex.

Mark paused occasionally, seemingly embarrassed, as he testified that Colleps picked him up near his house and drove him to her house, where they had sex two days in a row. After that, he said, he got back together with a girlfriend and did not have sex with Colleps again.

Both Mark and Aaron testified that Colleps told them not to tell anyone about their encounters or she would get in trouble and lose her teacher's certificate.

Aaron testified that in an initial text exchange, before they had sex, Colleps said she couldn't send him a picture of her in lingerie because she was "not trying to go to jail."

Aaron said he replied that she couldn't go to jail because he was 19. He said Colleps replied that even if she didn't go to jail, "You are still my student" and that she would lose her teaching certificate.

Nevertheless, Aaron testified, Colleps later modeled lingerie for him and other students at her house before engaging in group sex in an upstairs bedroom. He testified that Colleps later texted him nude pictures of herself and a video in which she was using a sex toy.

Word spread

Colleps' husband is in the military and was stationed at Fort Polk, La., during the time in question. Aaron testified that Colleps' three young children were not at home when he was there.

Colleps' husband previously has stated publicly that he stands by his wife. He was not in the courtroom Tuesday because he is a potential witness in the case.

In opening arguments Tuesday morning, Elizabeth Beach, who is prosecuting the case with Tim Rodgers, said word spread about the sexual encounters to other students, one of whom told their mother, a school employee.

Kennedale High Principal Rita Whatley, the state's first witness, testified that upon learning of a possibly inappropriate relationship, school officials met on May 11, 2011, first with Aaron and then with Colleps.

Colleps initially denied having inappropriate relations with the student, but text messages from her cellphone number were found on the student's phone, Whatley said.

Colleps was immediately suspended and later resigned, Whatley said.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

I couldn't resist, and did a google image search.

Pictures that aren't her mug shot make her out to be much more attractive.

THough I'm pretty sure that even as a horny 18 year old, I'm not going to participate in a five way, no matter how hot the teacher.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

QuoteBrittni Colleps

QuoteBrittni Colleps

QuoteBrittni

:bleeding: :x :face:

Phillip V

Husband is in the military. :bleeding:

I need to find some relevant cartoons from PowerPoint Ranger.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Viking on August 16, 2012, 10:25:45 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 16, 2012, 10:23:13 AM
I see.

She has big boobs too.

boobs? didn't notice, too distracted by the mustache

Lots of women have mustaches, they need to take care of it on a regularly basis, just like us. Being Arrested doesn't usually leave you the time to do that.

Josephus

Quote from: Barrister on August 16, 2012, 10:25:10 AM
I couldn't resist, and did a google image search.

Pictures that aren't her mug shot make her out to be much more attractive.

THough I'm pretty sure that even as a horny 18 year old, I'm not going to participate in a five way, no matter how hot the teacher.

really?  I imagine that horny 18 year olds would prefer a gang bang then wanking to one on the Internets.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Phillip V

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Solmyr