Do you and your significant other vote the same way on major elections?

Started by merithyn, August 14, 2012, 06:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you and your significant other vote the same way on major elections?

Absolutely!
It depends on the candidates.
I've no idea; we don't discuss it.
S/he doesn't vote.
I don't vote.
I don't have a significant other but I really feel a need to vote in polls.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2012, 08:30:43 PM
You pick at Meri, I just bring it back.

It's not like you're too concerned about her future right to listen to her body, either. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 14, 2012, 08:21:16 PM
As I mentioned before, she votes how I tell her to.  She trusts my judgment and gets a pair of shoes or something in return.

She secretly pops whore pills from a Gloria Steinem Pez dispenser when you're not looking.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2012, 08:43:48 PM

It's not like you're too concerned about her future right to listen to her body, either.

On the contrary, Romney and Ryan are going to take away her Medicare so she has no choice but to listen to her body.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 14, 2012, 08:45:51 PM
On the contrary, Romney and Ryan are going to take away her Medicare so she has no choice but to listen to her body.  :ph34r:

Well, at least the parts that don't have anything to do with her Whore Zones.

dps

I never can get aa to go to the polls, which is aggravating because she agrees with me on most issues and would vote the same way as me the vast majority of the time.

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2012, 08:49:03 PM

My Whore Zones are no longer an issue, thank you very much!  :mad: Wait... hey! Get off my Whore Zones! :ultra:

Romney/Ryan aren't on the table, and in all honesty, it doesn't matter who I vote for. I live in Illinois, remember? So I haven't really decided on whether to support any other party with my vote. It's a small thing, but it's my small pleasure in the voting booth.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Because I'm not in histrionics over a man who was liberal enough to govern Massachusetts?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2012, 08:49:03 PM

People on Medicare rarely have that worry.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2012, 09:03:52 PM

Because I'm not in histrionics over a man who was liberal enough to govern Massachusetts?

No...because you're gay and breeders aren't traditionally in your demographics of political interest. :huh:

Kinda figured that one was obvious.  Guess not.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

My wife is a commie pinko so she always votes Demoncrat.

I generally just vote for whatever would amuse me in State Elections, including President.  It makes no difference since Texas is going to go massively Republitard so really I should just write-in Hitler...except Texas does not allow write-ins.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
Yes because gays have never cared about women's rights. :mellow:

It's true.  You're all about the cock.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
Yes because gays have never cared about women's rights. :mellow:

St. Paul cared a great deal, for example. :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

I don't know. She usually agrees with me but who knows where she puts the X.

I'm pretty sure she voted NDP last year.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2012, 09:03:52 PM

I kind of felt the same way until he chose Ryan. Sorry, but can't have that man just a heart-beat away from my vagina.

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 14, 2012, 09:11:51 PM
People on Medicare rarely have that worry.

What is this Medicare shit? :huh: I don't have Medicare. I don't have any insurance at all. One of the biggest reasons I was all for moving to Massachusettes, actually.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...