Do you and your significant other vote the same way on major elections?

Started by merithyn, August 14, 2012, 06:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you and your significant other vote the same way on major elections?

Absolutely!
It depends on the candidates.
I've no idea; we don't discuss it.
S/he doesn't vote.
I don't vote.
I don't have a significant other but I really feel a need to vote in polls.

merithyn

It just occurred to me that this upcoming Presidential election will be the first one Max and I both get to vote in. Since I don't know who I'm voting for yet, I have no idea if we'll be voting the same way.  :hmm:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Monoriu

She votes; I don't.  In fact I am not even a registered voter.  So of course we vote differently  :D

Eddie Teach

You left off the option for those who nearly invariably vote opposite each other.

Anyway, I don't vote or have a significant other. /shrug
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on August 14, 2012, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: merithyn on August 14, 2012, 06:58:58 PM
Since I don't know who I'm voting for yet

Really?

Her body hasn't told her yet who to vote for.

Then again, depending on the winner, she may not have to worry about listening to her body anymore.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2012, 07:18:02 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on August 14, 2012, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: merithyn on August 14, 2012, 06:58:58 PM
Since I don't know who I'm voting for yet

Really?

Her body hasn't told her yet who to vote for.

Then again, depending on the winner, she may not have to worry about listening to her body anymore.

Does your mother know you speak in such tones to women?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

As I mentioned before, she votes how I tell her to.  She trusts my judgment and gets a pair of shoes or something in return.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on August 14, 2012, 08:21:16 PM
As I mentioned before, she votes how I tell her to.  She trusts my judgment and gets a pair of shoes or something in return.

Meri's woman parts just clinched in fury
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2012, 08:23:12 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 14, 2012, 08:21:16 PM

Meri's woman parts just clinched in fury

Not really. She's already spoken to how she feels the two of them treat each other with little respect.