Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

This tournament bores me so far.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 21, 2013, 03:22:21 PM
This tournament bores me so far.

You are just bitter Butler won.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Wyoming won their CBI game on a last second shot.  Into the ELITE EIGHT of that awful tournament!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on March 21, 2013, 03:28:42 PM
Wyoming won their CBI game on a last second shot.  Into the ELITE EIGHT of that awful tournament!

Sorry Wyoming is denied the honor of beating Texas for the title of most awesome crap team in the country.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

sbr

Valmy

How crap was Big 12 Basketball this season?  Oklahoma State is demonstrating it admirably.

PDH

Oregon kind of got dissed with a 12 seed, they finished stronger than that.  Plus, the 12 vs 5 seems to always give at least one upset.

In the languish brackets, I saw that Spicey's picks seem a lot like mine with better thought behind them...once again I predict I will finish 2nd to him. (for the 2nd or 3rd time)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Oh, and the finish of the Marquette game was magical.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

katmai

Oh Gonzaga, really want to be the first #1 to lose to a #16 don't ya?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

fhdz

Quote from: katmai on March 21, 2013, 05:41:35 PM
Oh Gonzaga, really want to be the first #1 to lose to a #16 don't ya?

That's going to play serious hell with my bracket :ph34r:\

EDIT: whew
and the horse you rode in on

Admiral Yi

Good Gorgonzola/Southern game.

Does anyone know the logic behind different play-in teams getting different seeds?

fhdz

I shouldn't have bet against Oregon :weep:
and the horse you rode in on

katmai

Quote from: fahdiz on March 21, 2013, 06:08:54 PM
I shouldn't have bet against Oregon :weep:
:nelson:

Even i didn't do that, and i hate them.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son