And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Hoops 2012

Started by PDH, August 10, 2012, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on March 30, 2013, 07:53:51 PM
:nelson: @ Monkeybutt's Ohio St

Lol at katmai's reading skills. Typical beaner.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Oh i know what you say, but i know deep down in your black heart you have nuttin but love for the Buckeyes.

And i guess you will now have to root for UCLA as they picked Steve Alford as new coach.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on March 30, 2013, 07:57:03 PM
Oh i know what you say, but i know deep down in your black heart you have nuttin but love for the Buckeyes.

And i guess you will now have to root for UCLA as they picked Steve Alford as new coach.

Only for the powder blue in football against the Kiffin menace.

Ed Anger

I assume Thad Matta has had a stroke.

PDH

THAT was ugly...worse looking than Theismann to me...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

I only heard in on the radio on my way back, sounded ugly.  Theismann-McCallum-Gore ugly...

PDH

The fact that he landed on it, it snapped, and then he had to slide himself back to kind of straighten it out...jesus, that was bad.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

sbr

PDH

Kevin Ware of Louisville landed on his leg and had a compound fracture of his fibula and tibia.  It was exceedingly nasty.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger

I wanted to puke after seeing it.

PDH

It was worse than Theismann, just because he was out there all alone...no wonder the kids on the Louisville bench were sick.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 31, 2013, 08:18:15 PM
I wanted to puke after seeing it.

I'm electing to not catch a replay.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

PDH

Really, it is not worth it.  I saw it when it happened and the two times CBS replayed it...it was enough.  I have been the first on a scene of a motorcycle accident, but then I was helping the guy to try and live - seeing that leg without being able to do anything was sickening.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger