News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Europa Universalis IV announced

Started by Octavian, August 10, 2012, 10:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Agreed, some of the Mods are fun to play with but definitely not necessary.  I am not using any atm.

Anatron

Well you could download for example the Golden Age Loading screens.That gives you some
nice paitings instead of Paradox loading screens.

Josephus

One thing about the EU series, is they seem to get it right. Say what you want about Vickie, HOIIII, CK; I'm loving EU4, as I did the previous three.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

I wouldn't say that. I did not have any rapturous feelings about part 3 until maybe the very end of its lifecycle.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: garbon on December 04, 2013, 07:59:48 PM
I wouldn't say that. I did not have any rapturous feelings about part 3 until maybe the very end of its lifecycle.

OK, EU3 had an iffy start, but I thought they fixed it well with the first XP.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Bluebook

Is there any Languish-MP one could join in a month or so?

crazy canuck

Anatron

Quote from: Bluebook on December 05, 2013, 06:03:22 AM
Is there any Languish-MP one could join in a month or so?

Not at the moment,but I am also waiting for one.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

Solmyr

Viking

I'd suggest it starts nine or ten ish CET, which would be early afternoon US time so people on both continents can maintain both attendance and mental stabilitly. The midnight - 4 am thing gets very stressfull and difficult over time.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

Quote from: Viking on December 06, 2013, 12:22:02 PM
I'd suggest it starts nine or ten ish CET, which would be early afternoon US time so people on both continents can maintain both attendance and mental stabilitly. The midnight - 4 am thing gets very stressfull and difficult over time.

That is about midnight-4 am for me. :P

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on December 06, 2013, 01:05:19 PM

in that case I'm all for forcing the americans to start at 10 am
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Anatron

Quote from: Solmyr on December 06, 2013, 01:05:19 PM

What is the good playing time for you?
I prefer a weekend game.

CET:        14:00 ~ 22:00

EST/EDT :  8:00 ~ 16:00