And we're back!

Main Menu

Europa Universalis IV announced

Started by Octavian, August 10, 2012, 10:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on September 13, 2013, 09:13:04 AM
Plus now you gotta pay for ship basing rights :rolleyes:

I had a vassal that it would have cost 0.2d to get fleet basing rights. I just incorporated them into my realm instead.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on September 13, 2013, 09:51:59 AM
Plus now you gotta pay for ship basing rights :rolleyes:

I had a vassal that it would have cost 0.2d to get fleet basing rights. I just incorporated them into my realm instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU

Caliga

Quote from: Tamas on September 13, 2013, 09:48:29 AM
Why?  I want colonies, not just the ability to park my ships in the Caribbean.  Plus now you gotta pay for ship basing rights :rolleyes:

My relationship with Portugal is +200 and I'm allied and RMed with the Portuguese, so it might take a bit of effort to get to the point where I can attack Portugal. :blush:

because it extends your colonial range, ese?
It does?  OH SNAP.  :showoff:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Anatron

Wow EU4 introduced the multivassalizations:

I have Haasa as my vassal and Oman too!!!

I mean Haasa belong both to me AND Oman!

WTF?!?!?!?!

Viking

Quote from: Anatron on September 13, 2013, 01:53:41 PM
Wow EU4 introsuce the multivassalizations:

WTF?!?!?!?!

No, I offered a peace at 100% where conquered Kiev, which was Ukraine's last province, while still paused I released Ukraine. Transferring Ukraine cost more war score than taking just it's only province. It seems that releasing ukraine meant that they were my vassal, but the game didn't have "time" to change the status of ukraine vis a vis ZAZ. I supposed you did something similar.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Anatron

Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2013, 01:57:42 PM

WTF?!?!?!?!

No, I offered a peace at 100% where conquered Kiev, which was Ukraine's last province, while still paused I released Ukraine. Transferring Ukraine cost more war score than taking just it's only province. It seems that releasing ukraine meant that they were my vassal, but the game didn't have "time" to change the status of ukraine vis a vis ZAZ. I supposed you did something similar.

Well I dont know what happened,but to avoid conflict with Ottomans as Aq Qoyunle (or something like that...),  I released a few provinces as vassals.Iraq,Haasa and the Hedjaz.And Somehow Oman managed to get that damn traitors as his vassal too!And now if I start a war against Oman I have to fight against my own vassal too!

If thats not a bug,than nothing is!

garbon

Viking

Quote from: Anatron on September 13, 2013, 02:15:11 PM

WTF?!?!?!?!

Well I dont know what happened,but to avoid conflict with Ottomans as Aq Qoyunle (or something like that...),  I released a few provinces as vassals.Iraq,Haasa and the Hedjaz.And Somehow Oman managed to get that damn traitors as his vassal too!And now if I start a war against Oman I have to fight against my own vassal too!

btw, start that war and you lose the vassal, otoh, create a coalition against oman, haasa will join the coalition and thenwhen you dow haasa will join and oman will loose the vassal.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Anatron

Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2013, 02:18:21 PM

WTF?!?!?!?!

btw, start that war and you lose the vassal, otoh, create a coalition against oman, haasa will join the coalition and thenwhen you dow haasa will join and oman will loose the vassal.

Alright, I will try to lead back this little double sided vassal under my rule.
Thanks!

Anatron

Quote from: garbon on September 13, 2013, 02:16:22 PM

Nothing is. :(

Than we should add a new name for this game.

Bug Universalis.  :D

Caliga

Quote from: Caliga on September 13, 2013, 10:15:15 AM
Quote from: Tamas on September 13, 2013, 09:48:29 AM
Why?  I want colonies, not just the ability to park my ships in the Caribbean.  Plus now you gotta pay for ship basing rights :rolleyes:

My relationship with Portugal is +200 and I'm allied and RMed with the Portuguese, so it might take a bit of effort to get to the point where I can attack Portugal. :blush:

because it extends your colonial range, ese?
It does?  OH SNAP.  :showoff:
You're the bestest, Tamas. :hug:  I now have a substantial colony in northern Brazil (three provinces, two of them core) and am working on colonies in both Venezuela and Argentina now. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

Solmyr

Is it actually possible to beat Portugal to Cape Verde? Can't they colonize it right away?