Main Menu

Europa Universalis IV announced

Started by Octavian, August 10, 2012, 10:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Zanza on June 09, 2013, 08:42:56 AM
Quote from: Cecil on June 09, 2013, 08:05:29 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on June 09, 2013, 03:16:24 AM
Steam gives a 10% discount if you already own EU3.

Yes that was a nice little extra bonus.
I quickly registered the give-away EU3 that Paradox forum members got a year ago or so.  :)

Me too. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

I was nice and gave mine away.  :(

Alcibiades

Do we still have that?  I never used/received mine.  Can I still?  :hmm:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Solmyr

Alcibiades

Better question maybe, how did you guys redeem it?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 09, 2013, 02:53:00 PM
Better question maybe, how did you guys redeem it?

There was a Steam code in the email newsletter they sent out months ago.

Alcibiades

The email address I used back in 2001 for paradox is no longer available.   :mad:

The Brain

What do you get for preordering early?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alcibiades

A bunch of sprites and music.  Apparently the earlier you pre-order the more you get based on which month you pre-order.

Any one have an used chronicles key in their email by chance?   :whistle:

Liep

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 09, 2013, 05:52:54 PM
A bunch of sprites and music.  Apparently the earlier you pre-order the more you get based on which month you pre-order.

Any one have an used chronicles key in their email by chance?   :whistle:

I just noticed I've set up a wrong email on paradox forum, so no free game for me. :(

I wonder why.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

The board timed out while changing my email, now I can't access my profile. And the paradox support will only respond to emails send from registered users using their registered email.

:hmm:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Liep on June 10, 2013, 03:57:00 AM
The board timed out while changing my email, now I can't access my profile. And the paradox support will only respond to emails send from registered users using their registered email.

:hmm:

Apparently it's designed to time out, at any rate I found an activation mail in the spam folder. Huzzah! The activation link timed out too, but now my profile works again.

No free game give away though.

Grallon

Anyone tried this yet?  What's the buzz?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grallon on June 10, 2013, 11:51:27 AM
Anyone tried this yet?  What's the buzz?

G.

This is the pre-order.  The release date is in August.  The buzz is positive.  I like a lot of the changes they have made.