Isnt that a loading screen from EUIII?

Josephus

Quote from: Phillip V on July 08, 2013, 05:40:22 PM
Wish you were HRE.

Fighting over the same old ground
what have we found
Same white blob
wish you were hre
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

JonasSalk

Yuman

JonasSalk

Yuman

Alcibiades

If you answered that call crap you got the Strategy Guide, Compendium, The Art of War and The Prince in your email yesterday.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Seen

Indeed.

No way those digital copies will spread like wildfire.

garbon

Posted the main link about the converter in CK thread but looks like for all the pre-orders, the other August bonus is a copy of CK2...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Mr. Grey

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on July 31, 2013, 03:47:37 AM
That's a bit of a letdown. <_<

Goon!

I was surprised when I saw I got a free copy of CK2 from my preorder...I gifted it to Stonewall Jackson Jr.

We have to set aside a time to do some EU4 MP!
Autokrator lives

Phillip V

JonasSalk

Maybe multiplayer games won't involve a rapid land-grab on AI nations after all, then. Ulmont's famous 100+ infamy might actually be a hindrance.
Yuman

ulmont

Quote from: JonasSalk on August 02, 2013, 09:29:35 PM
Maybe multiplayer games won't involve a rapid land-grab on AI nations after all, then. Ulmont's famous 100+ infamy might actually be a hindrance.

:cry:

Yeah, the coalitions seem pretty much designed to stop that.