[WoW] Why you shouldn't fraternize with lesbians

Started by Martinus, August 09, 2012, 07:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on August 10, 2012, 01:00:38 AM
How do you feel when people use 'gay' in its modern kid sense meaning something is shit?

I'm neutral about it. I used to hate it but then I saw the "don't say gay" PSA commercials with Wanda Sykes and thought the cure was worse than the disease.

dps

Quote from: Valmy on August 09, 2012, 11:38:28 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on August 09, 2012, 10:30:31 PM
Someone needs to rape your tight little virgin asshole and FINALLY make a proper faggot out of you.

I nominate Valmy.

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIGHT LITTLE VIRGIN ASSHOLES ARE RAPED EVERYDAY!!111 :angry:

How many do you personally rape each day, Valmy?

Martinus

Quote from: dps on August 10, 2012, 01:06:39 AM
Quote from: Valmy on August 09, 2012, 11:38:28 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on August 09, 2012, 10:30:31 PM
Someone needs to rape your tight little virgin asshole and FINALLY make a proper faggot out of you.

I nominate Valmy.

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIGHT LITTLE VIRGIN ASSHOLES ARE RAPED EVERYDAY!!111 :angry:

How many do you personally rape each day, Valmy?

Don't answer. It's a trap.

Richard Hakluyt

With creatures like the Tauren about one can see why a lesbian Swedish gnome might be over-sensitive about the use of the term.

I agree with Garbon, at least to an extent, it is not a courteous term to use. Having said that it doesn't rate more than a barely detectable twitch of the left eyebrow.

It doesn't sound quite right Marti, which is probably irrational but then so is much of human life.

Martinus

garbon

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 10, 2012, 01:27:35 AM
I agree with Garbon, at least to an extent, it is not a courteous term to use. Having said that it doesn't rate more than a barely detectable twitch of the left eyebrow.

This.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maximus

One difference that I can see (which falls under courtesy and is therefore probably incomprehensible to Martinus) is that it it unlikely any of the people one meets in a game like WoW have been tortured or brutally murdered. Some of them probably have been raped.

Martinus

Quote from: Maximus on August 10, 2012, 08:06:12 AM
One difference that I can see (which falls under courtesy and is therefore probably incomprehensible to Martinus) is that it it unlikely any of the people one meets in a game like WoW have been tortured or brutally murdered. Some of them probably have been raped.

Seriously? I didn't think anyone would bring up this argument. It is completely ridiculous. Plus, someone's family may have been tortured or murdered.

Valmy

He plays on a Euro sever Max so half Balkan players probably tortured or brutally murdered their ethnic enemies at some point.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

My problem isn't really with "think before you speak" thing but that we have now reached the point in our culture where people actually try to legislate such rules. I think people should have a right to be assholes.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on August 10, 2012, 09:47:46 AM

He plays on a Euro sever Max so half Balkan players probably tortured or brutally murdered their ethnic enemies at some point.

Well, this being Swedish women who complained, for all we know, they may have been raped as recently as yesterday when some guy opened a door for them in a store.

Martinus

And for the record, while I don't know anyone who has been raped (or at least who told me that), one of my good childhood friends committed suicide by cutting his intenstine out with a pair of scissors while in a drug-induced delirium. Should I therefore be offended when someone uses the word "eviscerate"?

Martinus

Although I guess I agree with Louis CK that we should consider other people's perspective too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVXHX53GmJ4

Edit: Sorry I thought this was a footage from the Daily Show, not some idiot's commentary to it.  :Embarrass:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on August 10, 2012, 09:52:55 AM
My problem isn't really with "think before you speak" thing but that we have now reached the point in our culture where people actually try to legislate such rules. I think people should have a right to be assholes.

Were the lesbians legislating? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on August 10, 2012, 09:54:02 AM
Quote from: Valmy on August 10, 2012, 09:47:46 AM

Well, this being Swedish women who complained, for all we know, they may have been raped as recently as yesterday when some guy opened a door for them in a store.

:D

It's funny because it's true.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.