[WoW] Why you shouldn't fraternize with lesbians

Started by Martinus, August 09, 2012, 07:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2012, 02:34:06 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 09, 2012, 02:21:31 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2012, 02:15:26 PM
No, of course not - clearly they acted rather boorish. Marti, however, said that I had the completely wrong mindset for questioning whether certain terms are necessary or appropriate in the given situation.

:huh: Make up your mind.

About?

First you strongly supported the use of the word rape and now you seem to have changed your mind.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Where did I say I wanted people to use the word rape in this context? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2012, 02:40:10 PM
Where did I say I wanted people to use the word rape in this context? :unsure:

QuoteI mean isn't it really necessary to use the word rape in this context?

Sound familiar?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

I find it utterly ridiculous that the word "rape" would offend anyone when used in the context of an online game simularing deathly and brutal conflict, where words like "slay", "murder" or "kill" are used fairly regularly. I refuse to even stop to consider and engage with a point of view of a person who raises an objection like this, because such person is clearly insane.

People who bring such mindset to an online game - or indeed, the world at large - must be fought with extreme prejudice, because by allowing their insane views to even be considered as equal to the views of the rest of the public, we are letting the world to slowly turn into an unbearable experience for everyone involved.

It's like those cretins who attacked that comedian for making a rape joke a few weeks ago. Such people are the enemy.

garbon

I don't think that someone might take offense is the issue.

Besides, this is a rather hypocritical stance for you to take - Mr. If You Say Something Bad About Gays I'm Offended.  Must be because their lesbians.

katmai

As a Pole you'd think he knew something about Solidarity.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2012, 05:22:59 PM

Besides, this is a rather hypocritical stance for you to take - Mr. If You Say Something Bad About Gays I'm Offended.  Must be because their lesbians.

I don't either - for example I am equally livid because the UK police have arrested a guy who made a bad joke about two gay athletes on twitter. I think we have gone too far when it comes to political correctness and it's time to fight back before it's too late.

Fireblade

Someone needs to rape your tight little virgin asshole and FINALLY make a proper faggot out of you.

I nominate Valmy.

Valmy

Quote from: Fireblade on August 09, 2012, 10:30:31 PM
Someone needs to rape your tight little virgin asshole and FINALLY make a proper faggot out of you.

I nominate Valmy.

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIGHT LITTLE VIRGIN ASSHOLES ARE RAPED EVERYDAY!!111 :angry:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2012, 05:33:50 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 09, 2012, 05:22:59 PM

I don't either - for example I am equally livid because the UK police have arrested a guy who made a bad joke about two gay athletes on twitter. I think we have gone too far when it comes to political correctness and it's time to fight back before it's too late.

I don't think political correctness is the issue either.

There can be the notion of avoiding being an asshole. Throwing the term rape around willy nilly can make you an asshole.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on August 09, 2012, 11:38:28 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on August 09, 2012, 10:30:31 PM

I nominate Valmy.

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIGHT LITTLE VIRGIN ASSHOLES ARE RAPED EVERYDAY!!111 :angry:

You can't rape the willing...?

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on August 10, 2012, 12:53:06 AM
Throwing the term rape around willy nilly can make you an asshole.

Why? And don't try to twist the discussion into something else. Why does it make you an asshole to use the term rape in this context?

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on August 09, 2012, 05:25:11 PM
As a Pole you'd think he knew something about Solidarity.

I have a cock and I suck cocks. Why would I feel Solidarity with people who have pussies and eat pussies?  :huh:

Josquius

How do you feel when people use 'gay' in its modern kid sense meaning something is shit?
██████
██████
██████