And we're back!

Main Menu

Is Seedy a bully?

Started by crazy canuck, August 03, 2012, 12:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2012, 12:52:11 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 03, 2012, 12:47:28 PM
You ever notice I never attack Seedy for casual racism.  Take a guess why.

Because you think he is multi-racial?

Cause I don't want to get banned.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on August 03, 2012, 01:01:11 PM

Has he banned people over that? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Seedy is my bruddah from a another Mutha. Even though Mittens has caused him to go slightly insane this election cycle.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 03, 2012, 01:49:22 PM
Even though Mittens has caused him to go slightly insane this election cycle.

Slightly? :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Only insane people wouldn't go insane after contemplating a Republican victory in November.  Seedy's insanity proves his sanity.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on August 03, 2012, 02:04:43 PM
Only insane people wouldn't go insane after contemplating a Republican victory in November.  Seedy's insanity proves his sanity.

:ike:

Admiral Yi

It's a good line, but maybe a little self-defeating.

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on August 03, 2012, 02:04:43 PM

Slavic logic and humor everybody!

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2012, 01:51:27 PM

I can tolerate a bored fratboy who's the front man for his VP, I can tolerate a hero picking an imbecile pageant queen as his running mate, I could even envision tolerating The Gingrich That Stole Christmas, but I can't stomach this guy.  Just can't do it.

grumbler

Seedy's tough love is tough, but it's love.  Vote no.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2012, 01:18:17 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 03, 2012, 01:01:11 PM

Has he banned people over that? :unsure:

He used to ban people for all sorts of reasons.  So did Marty.  Marty isn't a mod anymore and Neil has defanged Seedy for the most part, still I don't I don't tempt fate.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Siege

CdM is a Uday Hussein wannabe.

In his fantasies, of course.
I am not saying he will actually kidnap young females and tie them down in his basement.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 03, 2012, 02:28:42 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2012, 01:51:27 PM

I can tolerate a bored fratboy who's the front man for his VP, I can tolerate a hero picking an imbecile pageant queen as his running mate, I could even envision tolerating The Gingrich That Stole Christmas, but I can't stomach this guy.  Just can't do it.

Weird.  I find Romney fairly inoffensive.  He's like an empty suit.  He is a bit slimy, but that's to be expected from a corporate raider.  I couldn't tolerate Palin or Gingrich.  Neither of them could do the jobs they had.