Georgia candidate for governor says sex with mules, watermelon behind him

Started by jimmy olsen, May 10, 2009, 01:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

I can see the mule, but how do you have sex with a watermelon behind you?

Lucidor

Isn't bestiality sort of frowned upon in Leviticus? How can he live with himself?

The Brain

Quote from: Lucidor on May 10, 2009, 02:04:37 PM
Isn't bestiality sort of frowned upon in Leviticus? How can he live with himself?

He has to, no one else will.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 10, 2009, 01:43:15 PM
I can see the mule, but how do you have sex with a watermelon behind you?

The watermellon is the man.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lucidor

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Awesome. This guy definitely has what it takes to succeed in politics.

QuoteThe kicker is, as soon as I was done she pissed all over me. It was embarrassing. I never told anyone that before.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory