News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Blowing off some steam

Started by Slargos, May 10, 2009, 09:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Got Defense Grid and Universe at War for the low low price of €5 each off of steam.

With the entire $ = € bullshit and the sometimes ridiculous price differences it means, I am a bit sceptical about buying off of steam, but I figure at those bargain bin prices it doesn't really matter.

Has anyone else checked them out?

Slargos

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Norgy

DisturbedPervert

Fuck Steam.  I'm trying to buy something for the first time.  I won't let me because my credit card billing address is in the USA, but I am not.

Berkut

I just installed Steam on my new system, and I tried to download a demo, and it won't download. Doesn't show an error or anything...just won't do it.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DisturbedPervert

Am able to buy Plants vs Zombies on Popcap's website, even though I can't with Steam.  The only problem was after I put in my American credit card, the price jumped from $6 to $20.     :lol: 

Don't think it's worth that much.

Razgovory

Universe at war is pretty crappy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017