Any of you guys know anything about Czechs...or at least their names?

Started by Valmy, July 20, 2012, 04:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Ok so...more genealogy help stuff.

I am looking for a woman who was born in Bohemia someplace in 1866.  Her name is Anna Piroutek...or Perouelka...or something.  The Americans simply cannot spell this name.  I have seen it Portucheck, Purodeck, Pirodeck, and a few others.

Anybody have a clue as to what the fuck this is supposed to be?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

You know it sorta reminds me of that Austro-Hungarian general...you know the incompetent one...Oskar Potiorek.  Was he a Czech I wonder?

Or is this a German name? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2012, 04:53:06 PM
WTF AM I READING?

I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE ACTUAL LAST NAME OF THIS PERSON IS.  THOUGHT MAYBE YOU EUROS MIGHT HELP.

WTF ARE WE SHOUTING?

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 20, 2012, 04:54:16 PM
Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2012, 04:53:06 PM
WTF AM I READING?

I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE ACTUAL LAST NAME OF THIS PERSON IS.  THOUGHT MAYBE YOU EUROS MIGHT HELP.

WTF ARE WE SHOUTING?

Marti was having difficulties reading English, you insensitive ass! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pishtaco

"Piroutek" is a legitimate Czech surname, but is the male form. For a woman, her surname would be "Piroutkova".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2012, 05:00:23 PM
Marti was having difficulties reading English, you insensitive ass! :angry:

N sht.  Nxt tm, lv t ll th vwls.  H's fckng Plsh.

Valmy

Quote from: Pishtaco on July 20, 2012, 05:26:00 PM
"Piroutek" is a legitimate Czech surname, but is the male form. For a woman, her surname would be "Piroutkova".

Awesome that was exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks a ton.

Caliga

I suggest that you try having less filthy Slavic ancestry.  Problem solved. :smarty:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on July 20, 2012, 06:36:32 PM
I suggest that you try having less filthy Slavic ancestry.  Problem solved. :smarty:

Not my family, it is my Brother-In-Laws I am doing my Niece's family tree.  It is going to be a big poster sized thing with colors and pictures and the whole thing and go on her wall.

I have yet to find anybody I am descended from who is not British, Irish, French, or German.  It is my sister who brought that inferior slav blood into our family  :mad:

Caliga

Is the Czech ancestry at least from that neat colony in the Texas hill country? :)

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on July 20, 2012, 06:57:33 PM
Is the Czech ancestry at least from that neat colony in the Texas hill country? :)

No...Bon Homme County South Dakota :(

Caliga