G20 police may have used undercover men to incite crowds.

Started by Cerr, May 10, 2009, 08:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 10, 2009, 05:43:53 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on May 10, 2009, 05:40:38 PM
What's kooky? :mellow:
Launching an official investigation of this allegation.
What's kooky about asking the Met Police to look into it?  It's a serious allegation.
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 10, 2009, 05:45:19 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 10, 2009, 05:43:53 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on May 10, 2009, 05:40:38 PM
What's kooky? :mellow:
Launching an official investigation of this allegation.
What's kooky about asking the Met Police to look into it?  It's a serious allegation.
But we also know that it's a lie.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

I hereby allege that the Met Police are plotting to assassinate the queen.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 10, 2009, 05:49:55 PM
This guy says he saw it and says there's video footage - God knows there were enough journalists around.  I mean after camera-phone footage has come through the Met Police are already being investigated for wrongful death.

Any individual can suggest anything to the IPCC, but they may not to choose to investigate your allegation any further :console:
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 10, 2009, 05:54:07 PM
This guy says he saw it and says there's video footage - God knows there were enough journalists around.  I mean after camera-phone footage has come through the Met Police are already being investigated for wrongful death.

Any individual can suggest anything to the IPCC, but they may not to choose to investigate your allegation any further :console:
This guy means the MP?  No, he's going only on what others said.

Admiral Yi

In retrospect maybe it's not all that incredibly kooky.

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 10, 2009, 05:54:07 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 10, 2009, 05:49:55 PM
The wrongful death of a protest kid?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Neil on May 10, 2009, 08:12:02 PMThe wrongful death of a protest kid?

Nope, a newspaper vendor trying to get home from work.  Not a protester.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Neil on May 10, 2009, 08:12:02 PM
The wrongful death of a protest kid?
The wrongful death of a 47 year old newspaper seller on his way from work actually.  He had nothing to do with the protests and just worked in the city.  He's not shown talking to the police, or anything else.  In fact, he's just walking away from them with his hands in his pockets.

Originally there was footage of a riot police officer hitting him in the thigh with the baton and then shoving him over, and he hit the floor quite hard.  He was helped up by passers-by who said that after that he was walking looking confused.  About a minute or two later he died.  The coroner said of a heart attack.  The police said that missiles thrown by protestors prevented police medics from reaching him.

Since then another coroner investigated and it was actually massive abdominal bleeding and an internal haemorage that killed him.  I believe there's also been some eye witness reports that say that there were no missiles thrown in his direction and the police medics didn't try to help him until some time after - CCTV in the area's being investigated.  The police officer who attacked him's under investigation for manslaughter and the Met is under investigation for wrongful death.
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

He's like a metaphor for the entire newspaper industry.

sbr

Zanza

We had an undercover police officer of the federal police throwing stones at Berlin state police officers in the last May Day riots in Berlin...