News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Evolution of Video Games in 2:30 minutes

Started by Syt, July 19, 2012, 12:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuO-s1kugLs&feature=player_embedded

Someone has way too much time on their hand.

Also - it's very much like seeing my life flash by before my eyes - I've played next to all of those games, and then some. :ph34r:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Could be a little more in order.  Very little from FMV era.  Remember there was the games that were just FMV.  Yeah, they sucked, and the entire genre died out, but they were PC gaming.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011