News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Anti-Israeli terrorist attack in Bulgaria

Started by Martinus, July 18, 2012, 02:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on July 19, 2012, 06:43:45 AM
Question:  Why would a bunch of Israelis go to Burgas on vacation?  I realize that it's a coastal resort, but what can you get there that you can't get in Tel Aviv? :hmm:

Cheaper?

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on July 19, 2012, 07:01:29 AM
Quote from: Syt on July 19, 2012, 06:59:46 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 19, 2012, 06:43:45 AM
Question:  Why would a bunch of Israelis go to Burgas on vacation?  I realize that it's a coastal resort, but what can you get there that you can't get in Tel Aviv? :hmm:

It's also a lot cheaper.

Racist.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Don't worry garbon, you have that covered.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Viking

Israeli newspapers are reporting that the bomber was an Algerian-Swedish Islamist who had been released from Guantanamo Bay. Shits about to hit the fan. Lefties are gonna say that Guantanamo made him a terrorist and the Righties are gonna say that it was stoopid to release him.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Viking on July 19, 2012, 02:30:49 PM
Israeli newspapers are reporting that the bomber was an Algerian-Swedish Islamist who had been released from Guantanamo Bay. Shits about to hit the fan. Lefties are gonna say that Guantanamo made him a terrorist and the Righties are gonna say that it was stoopid to release him.

How recently was he released?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on July 19, 2012, 02:55:04 PM

Hopefully before January 20, 2009. :unsure:

Viking

Quote from: DGuller on July 19, 2012, 03:11:45 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 19, 2012, 02:55:04 PM

Hopefully before January 20, 2009. :unsure:

He was released july 2004. But the Pakistanis had him as recently as 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehdi_Ghezali

the page has been updated to report that the swedish intelligence has denied that it was him...

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DGuller

Quote from: Viking on July 19, 2012, 03:41:37 PM
He was released july 2004.
What were they thinking?  :wacko: That was utterly reckless to release him, as we can now see.

Viking

Quote from: DGuller on July 19, 2012, 03:44:16 PM
What were they thinking?  :wacko: That was utterly reckless to release him, as we can now see.

Makes you wonder what your response had been if Obama had released him.  <_<

Neil

Quote from: Viking on July 19, 2012, 03:45:35 PM
Quote from: DGuller on July 19, 2012, 03:44:16 PM
Makes you wonder what your response had been if Obama had released him.  <_<
That's the joke.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Well if it was 8 years ago we cannot feel too badly about it.  Alot could have happend to him since then especially as the Pakistanis had their hands on him for awhile there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on July 19, 2012, 03:52:27 PM
Well if it was 8 years ago we cannot feel too badly about it.  Alot could have happend to him since then especially as the Pakistanis had their hands on him for awhile there.
somehow it's still obama's fault. Think of all the potential suicide bombers still in cuba that Obama wants to release :o
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points