For Some Men, Propecia's Sexual Side Effects May Be Long-lasting

Started by garbon, July 12, 2012, 08:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Caliga

I still have a full head of hair and most likely will never go bald but... why is it a big deal to just shave your head if you are prone to baldness? :hmm:  I don't get why people go to all the effort, really.  Princesca's uncle spent a shitload of money on those hairplug things and, while his hair looks pretty natural, both of his sons just shave their heads and they look fine.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

i go the shaved head route. used to buzz cut, but now it's down to the skin. Hair: the less you have the more you cut :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Faeelin

Some guys are very sensitive about it.

I take propecia; it works okay, but it's not that effective for a receding hairline, which happens to most guys as they age to some degree. Ah well.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on July 12, 2012, 01:33:02 PM
Why would you need a body bag after a haircut? :unsure:

Because apparently Raz looks like Cousin It?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Drakken

If you're gonna lose it out, better shave it all. It looks more badass.

Iormlund

Quote from: DGuller on July 12, 2012, 01:33:02 PM
Why would you need a body bag after a haircut? :unsure:

You've been living for too long in New Jersey.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Iormlund on July 13, 2012, 09:40:32 AM
You've been living for too long in New Jersey.

The body bag joke was the first one in my head, too. :blush:
Experience bij!

garbon

Quote from: Faeelin on July 12, 2012, 06:59:14 PM
Some guys are very sensitive about it.

I take propecia; it works okay, but it's not that effective for a receding hairline, which happens to most guys as they age to some degree. Ah well.

Oh wow, but you're so young.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.