News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Here Languish Stands Again

Started by Viking, July 10, 2012, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

2 hits each. Tie goes to defender, but since it's a tie I think any units inside the fort can escape.

ulmont

Quote from: Maximus on August 27, 2012, 10:46:46 AM
2 hits each. Tie goes to defender, but since it's a tie I think any units inside the fort can escape.

It's the other way around.  Tamas can stack the fort if he wants now.

QuoteIf the active player loses the battle but the number of hits scored by both sides is equal, the active player may choose to retreat any units or army leaders that participated in the battle into the fortifications (including units that were part of the relief force that entered the space). The total number of units inside the fortification may never exceed 4 after such a retreat. All other attacking units retreat as per Section 14.1.

Maximus

Ok, I thought it worked either way. Never mind then.

Tamas

I guess I'll just lose the 2 mercs I built this round and retreat back to Besancon.

Good move at making it impossible for me to cover potential Ottoman losses against France, Viking! Great move.

Solmyr

Can we get a file? I'm not going to sort through everyone's mercs, I'll just add my own move.

Viking

:(
Quote from: Tamas on August 27, 2012, 11:48:56 AM
I guess I'll just lose the 2 mercs I built this round and retreat back to Besancon.

Good move at making it impossible for me to cover potential Ottoman losses against France, Viking! Great move.

Just paying him back for the card draw and Roxellana. The House of Osman's motto is "An Osmanli always pays his debts." ... or was that "Hear me ululate!".. I keep mixing up the two.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

well I felt obliged to give you crap for it :P

Solmyr

You are going to have your hand reduced anyway from Metz or Vienna, no reason for me not to do it. :P

QuoteEngland: Play Card as Operations

#92: 3 / Revolt in Egypt

Message from England:
1/3: Henry assaults Antwerp, 11 vs 1.

Any combat cards?

Viking

Doesn't tamas still have 2 cp unspent?

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

Oh right. Well, won't change my move.

Tamas

oh right.

Last chance to change your mind Solmyr dont be an ass. I will not lose Vienna

Solmyr

Tamas

You have ZERO reasons to take Antwerp.

Viking

Quote from: Tamas on August 27, 2012, 12:39:24 PM
You have ZERO reasons to take Antwerp.

Cards and vp take your pick. And just to twist that "I told you so a bit harder"; I did tell you so, you just played Copernicus instead.

Solmyr

You can read minds now? Just spend those CPs. :P