News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Here Languish Stands Again

Started by Viking, July 10, 2012, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

BTW, I'm no longer trying to win this game, I'm merely going for the good sportsmanship awards now...  :cry:
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote#106: 3 / Unpaid Mercenaries

Message from Ottoman:
1/3 Assault Buda 6 attack dice vs 3 defenders
3/3 Build 2 Corsairs at Coron

Tamas can roll for me and do the file. I don't enough remaining sanity to roll more attacks.

In my winter is to leave 4 regulars at buda (if I can) and the rest of the army returns to istanbul and the fleet goes to coron.

I'm too depressed to do anymore. I actually had a decent hand, despite that my own stupidity lost me algiers (should have gotten the fleet out), but the dice rolling has just made me feel numb...

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

Quote from: Viking on July 22, 2012, 04:36:46 PM
BTW, I'm no longer trying to win this game, I'm merely going for the good sportsmanship awards now...  :cry:

At least you still have some kind of army. :P

Tamas

I will let the evil Protestants destroy my 5 mercs because I'll hold Gout, as a response, to Suleiman's assault.

So yeah, I am wagering 5cps worth of mercs on Ibrahim being just about as successful as his master has been, IF Viking feels like not building one corsair to try the assault with 6 regulars.

Viking

Quote from: Tamas on July 23, 2012, 01:55:11 AM
I will let the evil Protestants destroy my 5 mercs because I'll hold Gout, as a response, to Suleiman's assault.

So yeah, I am wagering 5cps worth of mercs on Ibrahim being just about as successful as his master has been, IF Viking feels like not building one corsair to try the assault with 6 regulars.

I'll build one less corsair and make the assault with 4 dice. I must try.

I'm not rolling myself, ever again btw. You do the rolling

1/3 aborted assault
2/3 ibrahim assaults
3/3 build 1 corsair

Tamas

but  if I roll it, you will win it :P

Tamas

Hapsburgs: Die roll request

Request: 6-sided die x 7

Message from Hapsburgs:
Ibrahim commands the assault on Buda.

first 4 dice are ottomans

this is amazing  :lmfao:

I am sorry Viking :(

Tamas

Solmyr

You should, next turn you are getting zerged like nobody has ever been. :P

Solmyr

This game is so fucked. France and Habsburgs dominate, while everyone else has no army.

Tamas

sent a file, also including Ottoman and Habsburg winters.

two errors though: ottoman ships must return to port, and I forgot to remove a merc from bescanon.

sbr

So we are waiting on France now, right?

Solmyr

France still has to play at least one card, and Protestants still have HC to play.

Solmyr

Quote from: sbr on July 23, 2012, 03:35:45 AM
So we are waiting on France now, right?

I suspect France won't do anything that would affect your play, so you might as well do it now.

Solmyr

English winter btw is everyone returning to London. Someone doing the next file can include it if they want.