Main Menu

Here Languish Stands Again

Started by Viking, July 10, 2012, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

QuoteOttoman: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 3

Message from Ottoman:
Hungarian defense. 2 dice for units, 1 die for being defender.

ffs
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

SideOttomansHungarians
Total Dice2715
Total Hits410
Hit %14,8%66,6%

Note, I exclude results with overkill so this does not include the siege of belgrade where with 8 dice I managed to overkill with 5 hits on 1 guy. Though it does include the two hits on two dice the hungarians got in that battle.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

I know you guys probably find this really really funny; I do not. Basically I'm hitting less than half of what I should be hitting and the hungarians are hitting twice as much.

Tamas

I pass.

BTW, Viking, it is usually customary to let the defender roll, just in case he has a card to play. More importantly, it can't possibly hurt your odds with the luck you are having. :P

I ain't complaining though. Shittiest run of luck I have ever seen happening to my nemesis? Right on.

Viking

Quote from: Tamas on July 22, 2012, 05:52:17 AM
I pass.

BTW, Viking, it is usually customary to let the defender roll, just in case he has a card to play. More importantly, it can't possibly hurt your odds with the luck you are having. :P

I ain't complaining though. Shittiest run of luck I have ever seen happening to my nemesis? Right on.

I didn't bother checking your cards since you would have played them during the last siege, when I did give you time to play cards.

Solmyr

I still pass too.

At the very least, France must still play HC and one other card, and Protestants must play HC (there's a nice Katharina Bora in the discards).

Maximus

Francis decorates his chateau.

ulmont

St. Pete's makes some minor progress.

...and no winter.

Solmyr

French file ignored the Turkish losses/builds. Sbr should remove 2 regulars from Buda and add 2 cav to Istanbul along with his move.

sbr

Quote from: Viking on July 22, 2012, 05:22:14 AM
N.B. when the protestant takes political control of a space the religious conversion does not follow. Also, converting a space does not mean you get political control.

That counts for regular spaces too, not just electorates, huh?  So the 5 spaces I have converted since the SL should be the Protestant side of the HRE maker until I spend a CP or assault to get political control?

Solmyr

sbr

I fixed the Ottomans.

I put the control markers back where they should be.

I re-added the merc I put with Phillip in Journal entry #216.

And finally Hapsbarg's mercs are growing restless

#87: 2 / Mercenaries Demand Pay

Message from Protestant:
On the Hapsburgs.

Tamas

Viking didn't say he would pass

sbr

Indeed, so while we wait on him you can pay your mercs.

Viking

I'll be assaulting Budapest for the THIRD time when Tamas has done paid his mercs.