Here Languish Stands Again

Started by Viking, July 10, 2012, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

sbr

Is there a reason one of my units was left behind in Augsburg when I intercepted in Worms?

sbr

#72: 3 / Cloth Prices Fluctuate

Message from Protestant:
1/3 +1 CP to French Bible

3/3 Publish Treatise in France. Commit Cop.

Lyons and Besancon convert.

And I still have 2 outstanding questions.  Why was Tamas able to intercept my first move of the turn, and why do I still have a unit in Augsburg, they should have all moved to Worms.

Viking

1 - Tamas was able to intercept because while you were going to a fort eventually, he intercepted in the open space. I think. I wasn't watching.
2 - I think the unit was just left behind.

sbr

Quote from: Viking on September 18, 2012, 06:06:32 PM
1 - Tamas was able to intercept because while you were going to a fort eventually, he intercepted in the open space. I think. I wasn't watching.

Oh yeah.  I kept thinking the intercept happened when I left Nuremberg and moved to Augburg, but it happened when I first entered Nuremberg.

Quote2 - I think the unit was just left behind.

Thought so. Could you move it to Worms on your turn please.  And thanks for the answers. :)

Viking

QuoteOttoman: Play Card as Operations
#85: 3 / Katherina Bora

Message from Ottoman:
1/3 Port raid on Cartagena with leader and fleets (not corsairs).
3/3 Piracy in GOL if destruction is total.

(if destruction not total, wait for further instructions)

Tamas rolling as usual, since he might play a card and when he rolls I get really really good results.

More port strikes with a possible followup of piracy. Fleet returns to GOL after port strike to protect corsairs.

Tamas

oh no you don't!

Quote#31: 2 / Foul Weather

Message from Hapsburgs:
RESPONSE Play during another power's impulse just after they have announced they are spending CP to move, assault, initiate piracy, conduct a naval move, or start a naval transport. 1 CP is lost. For the rest of the impulse, no land unit of that power may move more than 1 space; assault, piracy, naval moves, and naval transport are prohibited. All effects last only during this power's impulse. May not be used to stop Treachery! event

Viking

OK, then, I don't.

Doomstack in vienna (leaving 2 reg behind) move to linz and flag.

Tamas

I built one mor squadron in Cartagena. OTTOMANS TREMBLE TO THE SIGHT OF MY MIGHTY ARMADA!!!!

Viking

Quote from: Tamas on September 19, 2012, 02:18:58 AM
I built one mor squadron in Cartagena. OTTOMANS TREMBLE TO THE SIGHT OF MY MIGHTY ARMADA!!!!

have you marked your home card as played yet?

Maximus

France sends some troops and blankets to the new world

Solmyr

ulmont

Quote from: Solmyr on September 19, 2012, 04:09:53 PM
England converts some more.

You realize SBR gets to 50 spaces or 25 VP well before you do from conversion, right?