And we're back!

Main Menu

Here Languish Stands Again

Started by Viking, July 10, 2012, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Quote from: sbr on September 18, 2012, 06:59:35 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on September 18, 2012, 06:53:19 AM
Anyhow, as I'll most likely be publishing a treatise, sbr can also decide whether he'll let me commit Cranmer for it.

After playing the Schmalkaldic League at the earliest possible moment?  No I don't think so.

:rolleyes: Like it mattered when the League triggered, given we are dealing with Tamas the Passive playing Habsburgs here. Anyhow, I won't be winning with religious spaces this turn but you might, so having the English debaters sit uselessly is more your loss than mine.

Tamas

Solmyr

It should be 9 vs 9, as Protestants are the defender after intercepting successfully.

Solmyr

I.e. move the first Habsburg roll to the Prots. :P

sbr

Solmyr

Englishmen dislike Pope interfering in their affairs. Shrewsbury and Lincoln convert.

Tamas

Tamas

5/5: build two squadrons in Cartagena

Solmyr

Tamas, re-read the rules and the posts above. You misrolled the battle.

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on September 18, 2012, 07:32:43 AM
Tamas, re-read the rules and the posts above. You misrolled the battle.

god damn. seriously want me to re-roll the whole thing? :P

Solmyr

Well as I said, you can just move the first Habsburg roll to Prots. Which would mean the battle is 2 vs 2.

Tamas

fair enough. So I end up back in Mainz and the Protties in Worms. Please correct it in the next file. My move is unchanged. Thanks

Solmyr

Sent the file. I counted only 18 VP for the Pope (5 from religious spaces, 6 from keys, 3 from St. Pete, 3 from burnings, 1 from Servetus), correct me if I'm wrong.

And Max is up.

Maximus

#99: 1 / Sebastian Cabot

Message from France:
merc in Dijon, just in case Alva can't handle Calvin

ulmont