News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General site problem

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 06, 2012, 04:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

My power is currently out.  According to Oncor, service should be restored within 3 hours.  My UPS should maintain the site that long, but it has never been tested.  If the power is not back when I get up again I am going to shut down the server.

Josephus

Find the site's been really slow lately.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Darth Wagtaros

I think there are a lot of slow sites out there Jossy.  Do you want us to find one in particular?  :yeah:
PDH!

Neil

If anyone has any friends who are trying to register, please let me know.  It seems that registrations got turned back on somehow, but it wasn't giving me a notification.  Now I have 16,000 Russian and Chinese spambots to reject.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josephus

The spambots might be more interesting than some of the regular posters. ;)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011