ZERO percent of British muslims believe in tolerance for gays

Started by Martinus, May 09, 2009, 04:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Quote from: Faeelin on May 09, 2009, 08:54:45 AM
WTF is Europe broken?

America's Muslims aren't leaping with joy about homosexuality, but I can't imagine the percentage being this low based on the ones I know.

You don't have that many Muslims and they are probably scattered. Also they are surely richer and more educated than your average Euro Muslim.

Faeelin

Quote from: Iormlund on May 09, 2009, 10:43:40 AM
You don't have that many Muslims and they are probably scattered. Also they are surely richer and more educated than your average Euro Muslim.

Ah, yes. Ours are special. That's the entire problem.

DGuller

How is "moral acceptance" and tolerance the same thing?  I have tolerance for a lot of people doing acts I consider morally unacceptable.

Grey Fox

Quote from: HVC on May 09, 2009, 07:38:20 AM
Marti, you need a hobby.

He has one, it's called getting his pantie in a bunch over every & all gay issues NOT happening in Poland.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 09, 2009, 11:04:57 AM
Quote from: HVC on May 09, 2009, 07:38:20 AM
Marti, you need a hobby.

He has one, it's called getting his pantie in a bunch over every & all gay issues NOT happening in Poland.
yeah, but being a closeted crusader seems so.. so petty.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: Slargos on May 09, 2009, 08:05:06 AM
In a recent survey it was revealed that 100% of slargoses worldwide believe in tolerance for homo bashing.

Hey! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

citizen k

You don't have that many Muslims ...
millions
Quoteand they are probably scattered

QuoteAlso they are surely richer and more educated than your average Euro Muslim.

Yes.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Iormlund

Quote from: The Brain on May 09, 2009, 02:19:22 PM
How many Muslims are there in the US?

Two or three million, apparently. Less than in Germany.

Martinus

Quote from: saskganesh on May 09, 2009, 07:12:41 AM
Quote  The sample size, though large in absolute terms (with 500 Muslims and 1000 non-Muslims surveyed in each country) is not large enough to eliminate a large margin of error (5% for the Muslim figures, 3% for the general public) so only the broadest pictures are trustworthy and some results, such as the 0% of British Muslims apparently tolerant of homosexual acts are not to be taken literally http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2009/may/07/gallup-muslims-islam

in other words, Marty is a bigot. ban him.
You are a retard. Most opinion polls that are quoted and used as a basis for political decisions, for example, use the same kind of samples. And even a 5% margin of error (even if we assume that the error is indeed as big as the entire margin and IN FAVOUR of acceptance of homosexuality) does not invalidate my claims.

Seriously, why don't you ban yourself.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Faeelin on May 09, 2009, 10:53:25 AM

Ah, yes. Ours are special. That's the entire problem.

American Muslims are often highly educated and non theistic, people who left their homelands for political reasons.  European Muslims are more likely to be economic migrants, who moved solely for better jobs and wish to retain their original culture and are more likely to be highly religious.

The Brain

According to Wiki Sweden has roughly 400,000 Muslims. Sweden's total population is 9 million.

America can wake me up when they have the same percentage.