A big plastic bottle
2 (6.5%)
My body is a temple. None of that filth passes my lips
6 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

CountDeMoney

Coke and Pop Rocks.

Eddie Teach

Soda tastes best from a glass bottle, with cans close behind. Plastic isn't nearly as good.

I don't care much for Rice Krispies.

I call my father "dad".
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Coke is my spiritual father.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

szmik

Wtf is Pop?  Never seen that around these backwater parts of  the world. :ph34r:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

11B4V

Quote from: szmik on July 04, 2012, 11:32:07 AM
Wtf is Pop?  Never seen that around these backwater parts of  the world. :ph34r:

QuoteA soft drink (also called pop, soda, coke,[1] soda pop, fizzy drink, tonic, mineral[2] or carbonated beverage) is a beverage that typically contains water (often, but not always carbonated water), a sweetener, and a flavoring agent. The sweetener may be sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, or a sugar substitute (in the case of diet drinks).

A soft drink may also contain caffeine, fruit juice, or both.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Pedrito

[VaderBreath] your lack of knowledge about Languish History is disturbing. [/VaderBreath]

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Eddie Teach

It's what hicks from the Midwest(and apparently northern England) call Coca Cola and similar drinks.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Pop is better when it has a lot of rock influences.

Habbaku

Big, plastic bottle poured into a glass full of ice.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

The Brain

Quote from: Habbaku on July 04, 2012, 02:04:37 PM
Big, plastic bottle poured into a glass full of ice.

Do you melt the bottle?

Josquius

I don't think its just the coldness factor. Even straight out of the fridge glass just seems...better. Even when they've been left at room temperature...its better.
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

Glass is inert, the various types of plastic leak organic compounds into the drink and contaminate our precious bodily fluids.

Capetan Mihali

I prefer it on draught.   :bowler:

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

The Brain

Is that at God's place?