News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

A Question for the Swedes

Started by Fireblade, June 29, 2012, 11:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

Arn – The Knight Templar/Arn - Tempelriddaren: Does it suck?

I ask because it showed up in the Redbox (an automatic DVD kiosk) and I noticed it was Swedish. I'm always up for movies like that, but I'm concerned because it's a foreign film, and pretty much every foreign film is shit.

Syt

Can't be worse than the countless Slavic medieval movies they're selling over here for 5 bucks a piece?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

This movie features dialogue in several languages actually : Swedish, Arabic, French, Latin and English.

Lucidor

It has some awkward puppy dog love scenes. It's not great but the suckage isn't all bad.

Nice hats too.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Haven't seen it. Maybe I should.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Threviel

Going by the first 10-20 minutes it seemed to suck ass. Turned it off so it might have improved.

The Brain

If only there was a good Swedish movie set in the Middle Ages.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Drakken

The Brain

Lucidor

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

PRC

I met a girl from Sweden the other day... classic stunning tall blonde knock-out.  The stereotype is true.