merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on January 09, 2013, 10:41:22 AM
The interview's being streamed live.

Let me know if there's a pile up wreck at one of the turns.

CountDeMoney

I really couldn't give two shits in Italian racing colors about the whole Armstrong thing;  it's an atrociously stupid and boring gay ass sport, and like Otto said, it's always been as doped up as any sport could possibly be for ages.

That being said:  they can take away all his titles, but they can't take away the sheer total enjoyment of watching Europeans ball up their little antisemitic fists in fury as an American totally smoked their own doped asses in their own little fag sport for so many years, over and over again.  That will always be priceless, and the delicious tears of faggy Europain can never be unshed.

Even our dopers are better than your dopers.  So all of you Euros can suck on Lance's single testicle, because it's better than any two of yours.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 09, 2013, 01:21:04 PM
I really couldn't give two shits in Italian racing colors about the whole Armstrong thing;  it's an atrociously stupid and boring gay ass sport, and like Otto said, it's always been as doped up as any sport could possibly be for ages.

That being said:  they can take away all his titles, but they can't take away the sheer total enjoyment of watching Europeans ball up their little antisemitic fists in fury as an American totally smoked their own doped asses in their own little fag sport for so many years, over and over again.  That will always be priceless, and the delicious tears of faggy Europain can never be unshed.

Even our dopers are better than your dopers.  So all of you Euros can suck on Lance's single testicle, because it's better than any two of yours.

Projecting ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

:)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Sometimes you are right, and sometimes you are epically right on.  This is the latter.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on January 09, 2013, 01:30:07 PM
:)

Apologies for the multiple "fag" references.  Used for emphasis only.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Jacob

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 09, 2013, 01:48:42 PM
Seedy wins the thread.

He does have a good grasp of the essence of sport.

Caliga

I agree with grumbles... Money, that shit was epic. :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on January 09, 2013, 01:53:18 PM
I agree with grumbles... Money, that shit was epic. :lol:

So epic I posted it somewhere else.   :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HVC

While I agree it's a stupid sport and an even stupider tournament that boogles the mind to contemplate how popular it is, you can't go from "stupid euros, stop trying to take away from Armstrong by saying he dopes up, he passed all your test" to " haha our dopers beat your dopers". The whole thing on Armstrong for years was that he was a clean athlete kicking ass in a dirty sport. Plus you know, USA USA, and what not.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.