News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What's this? Another BarristerBoy?

Started by Barrister, June 29, 2012, 12:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

So you named him after two princes, one a crook and one a closeted homo? Well done!

Btw, no congratulations from me at this stage - I tend not to congratulate people on achieving goals doable by an average amoeba. Will congratulate you in 18 years if you do a good job raising him.

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2012, 02:57:45 AM
So you named him after two princes, one a crook and one a closeted homo? Well done!

Btw, no congratulations from me at this stage - I tend not to congratulate people on achieving goals doable by an average amoeba. Will congratulate you in 18 years if you do a good job raising him.

:lol: Marty's such a poop dick sometimes.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tamas

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

MadImmortalMan

I'll pay you $100 USD to take a pic of him wearing a Buckeye jersey and post it here.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Martinus

Quote from: 11B4V on June 29, 2012, 03:13:06 AM

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood. The Polish Parliament has just voted down the gay civil partnerships law yesterday.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2012, 05:05:55 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 29, 2012, 03:13:06 AM

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood. The Polish Parliament has just voted down the gay civil partnerships law yesterday.

I figured european countries would be far more leftish on that issue.

Syt

Quote from: 11B4V on June 29, 2012, 05:30:14 AM
I figured european countries would be far more leftish on that issue.

And you would be right. However, this is Poland.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

CountDeMoney

Grey Fox

June 28th, this time? I'll do my best.

Congrats.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2012, 01:07:02 AMAnd now you know... the rest of the story.

:lol:

Ah Paul Harvey how you are missed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."