News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Leggy Dane gets Obama in hot water

Started by citizen k, December 11, 2013, 12:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

She looks like that chick from Troy. Or was it Sparta?
Something about a national treasure too.
Or a scheme to kill Hitler at a French theater.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Sheilbh

Fair enough. But it was a four hour memorial service - Zuma's speech lasted a good 30 minutes (and this was the 'brief' version) and was a history of the ANC and Mandela. I think we should try and remember that politicians are still people :P
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Obama's not the only one...

QuoteNor was former President George W. Bush immune from the presumption of leering as he spoke to Princess Letizia of Spain, a journalist before her marriage to Prince Felipe.

Tom Gara        ✔ @tomgara
Follow

At least two-fifths of all living former American presidents are in trouble tonight. pic.twitter.com/WSeXQMHi4L (via @TheBlahDalia)
12:14 PM - 10 Dec 2013

Ed Anger

Dubya getting some Spanish fish taco.

:nods:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

It must be easy as shit for Bishop Tutu to scratch his balls in those robes any time he wants.  Lucky bastard.

KRonn

They and the UK PM were taking selfies. They really should all have been driving one of their limos if they're going to do that stuff. Such lightweights.  ;)

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Brazen

The Danish PM is married to the son of former Labour leader Neil Kinnock. Bet that makes for some interesting dinner parties.

Liep

Urban Dictionary gives me Bitchy Resting Face as BRF, but BRFS? Syndrome?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Quote from: Liep on December 11, 2013, 12:07:37 PM
Urban Dictionary gives me Bitchy Resting Face as BRF, but BRFS? Syndrome?

Aye!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Quote from: Brazen on December 11, 2013, 12:07:04 PM
The Danish PM is married to the son of former Labour leader Neil Kinnock. Bet that makes for some interesting dinner parties.

I'm not sure what you mean, our PM is from a labour party too.

DontSayBanana

Oi.  Stupid paparazzi.  The Obama pics are tailor-made for the headline, but the shot of Dubya doesn't exactly make me think of "flirting."  If anything, it looks like he told a "Chinese guy, and Irish guy, and a Polish guy walk into a bar" kind of joke.
Experience bij!

Brazen

Quote from: Liep on December 11, 2013, 12:12:23 PM
I'm not sure what you mean, our PM is from a labour party too.
I actually meant just that, there'd be an interesting mix of cross-generational lefties!

By all accounts, he's a man who looked hotter with hair, but at least he's not a ginge like his dad.

Liep

Quote from: Brazen on December 11, 2013, 12:19:36 PMI actually meant just that, there'd be an interesting mix of cross-generational lefties!

I like Cameron's response that it was right in Mandela's spirit that he should accept a photo request from a member of the Kinnock family.