News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Quote from: Syt on February 06, 2016, 02:19:32 AM
Koei Tecmo is pulling a Matrixgames. Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII is out on Steam (Japanese/Chinese only so far), and the price is ... €82.99  :lol: :lol: :lol:

(And the Steam user reviews aren't very positive about the gameplay, either.)

Isn't the game just available in Japanese language too?

The Brain

Quote from: Norgy on March 04, 2016, 07:53:01 AM
Quote from: Syt on February 06, 2016, 02:19:32 AM
Koei Tecmo is pulling a Matrixgames. Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII is out on Steam (Japanese/Chinese only so far), and the price is ... €82.99  :lol: :lol: :lol:

(And the Steam user reviews aren't very positive about the gameplay, either.)

Isn't the game just available in Japanese language too?

Not according to Steam.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Norgy

The rather steep price puts me off anyway, Nip lingo or not.

The Brain

Well the other language is Traditional Chinese, so I'll pass too.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Norgy

I might pay for it if there were Armenians I could genocide just to rile up Spellus.

Syt

Not sure if anyone here checks out Ross's Game Dunegon now and then. I like his review of obscure games, but I still think this is his best review:

Super Cult Tycoon (YouTube)

He's, uhm, oddly specific in explaining how the game is unrealistic. :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

So Syt how is the new wrestling game?

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on March 08, 2016, 01:45:12 PM
Not sure if anyone here checks out Ross's Game Dunegon now and then. I like his review of obscure games, but I still think this is his best review:

Super Cult Tycoon (YouTube)

He's, uhm, oddly specific in explaining how the game is unrealistic. :lol:

Thanks for posting that.  I hadn't seen that reviewer before.  Funny stuff.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Drakken

Quote from: Norgy on March 04, 2016, 01:29:34 PM
The rather steep price puts me off anyway, Nip lingo or not.

It's still cheaper than physically importing KOEI games from Japan, I can vouch for that.  :sleep:

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

They really should close those side turret doors.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Norgy

"The main reason for our loss of tanks was apparently the crew members were hot and opened the doors" - Franz Halder's diary

Crazy_Ivan80

currently looking a battle brothers. apparently in the vein of Darklands, which some of you play(ed).

I've been thinking about Renegade: Battle for Jacob's Star too lately. That's a game that needs a remake, with some additional fleshing out.

Drakken

Tamas will be happy, I've purchased Victory and Glory : Napoleon. This should fill my hegemonistic needs.

La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas!  :frog:

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on March 19, 2016, 06:07:44 PM
Tamas will be happy, I've purchased Victory and Glory : Napoleon. This should fill my hegemonistic needs.

:lol:  That appears to be a boardgame port of Napoleon in Europe.  The map is even the same.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien