News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

There's also a new feature where you can run a quick report on uniforms/logos for your league(s) to have a quick look if all checks out.

I've set up my Soviet league I mentioned earlier:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Hey Syt have you done the Import from version to version before?

Just wondering as my old historical league is only in 1905 as been playing every game for my Giants.
Just curious as  how difficult or if should start fresh.

Syt

Normally it shouldn't be much of an issue, but haven't done it myself yet (I usually sim my games, so I move forward faster).

On the forums are people who have been porting over their games since OOTP9 or so, so I don't think there's too many problems. You probably want to check league settings etc. for the new features to make sure they're set correctly.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

katmai

Gotcha, I think gonna start fresh as were enough things i missed when creating my historical league and only corrected after the fact.

CountDeMoney

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 15, 2013, 04:35:43 PM
"Soviet" and "Baseball".

Tragic.

I've set it up so the Soviet champion plays the World Series winner in a battle of the systems. :nerd: :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on April 15, 2013, 11:24:58 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 15, 2013, 04:35:43 PM
"Soviet" and "Baseball".

Tragic.

I've set it up so the Soviet champion plays the World Series winner in a battle of the systems. :nerd: :P

that's like a cheesy 80s sports movie flick  :D

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I like most of the names;  they're relevant and humorous.

Although Vilnius' team should be the Schoolmasters.  ONE BUNT ONLY PLEASE

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 16, 2013, 08:12:31 AM
I like most of the names;  they're relevant and humorous.

Although Vilnius' team should be the Schoolmasters.  ONE BUNT ONLY PLEASE

:lol:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

I noticed king of dragon pass only cost
4 quid so I decided to buy it. Was a little
bit of a pain to get it to run and it is rather
different to what I expected but it seems pretty
good.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Has anyone tried Reus yet?

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/reus

QuoteWhat's cool about it:

Control four mighty giants, each with their unique abilities.

A complex system of upgrades and synergies allows for endless styles of play.

Observe humanity, let your giants praise or punish them.

Enjoy an interesting art style and a strong soundtrack.

Overview:
In Reus, you control powerful giants that help you shape the planet to your will. You can create mountains and oceans, forests and more. Enrich your planet with plants, minerals and animal life. There is only one thing on the planet that you do not control: mankind, with all their virtues and and all their vices. You can shape their world, but not their will. Provide for them and they may thrive. Give them too much and their greed may get the upper hand.

User reviews say it's more of a puzzle game about correct tile placement than a "true" God game, but it looks pretty neat.
—Stephen Jay Gould