News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Has anyone tried the Assassin's Creed Origins' new Discovery (non-combat) game mode? I'm considering buying the standalone version.

The Brain

Anyone know if Ottoman Empire: Spectacular Millennium will be any good?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Qvadriga is heavily discounted at the moment. If you don't buy it, you suck.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Habbaku

Tamas, any idea why the PBEM++ thing in Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa would keep crashing the game whenever I tried to make an account with it?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on March 04, 2018, 01:09:15 AM
Tamas, any idea why the PBEM++ thing in Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa would keep crashing the game whenever I tried to make an account with it?

I have no idea, but registering here should also do the trick: https://samelogin.slitherine.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F

Habbaku

Tamas or anyone else have any interest in a Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa or Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris PBEM game?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Tamas on March 04, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 04, 2018, 01:09:15 AM

I have no idea, but registering here should also do the trick: https://samelogin.slitherine.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F

No dice on that, though I'm having account-merging issues that hopefully Slitherine's e-mail support can fix. Wee.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on March 06, 2018, 05:16:33 PM
Tamas or anyone else have any interest in a Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa or Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris PBEM game?

I have been playing TOAW lately, I'd be happy to PBEM that but I don't want to re-adjust for Barbarossa at the moment, sorry.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

Finally started Walking Dead S2.
30 minutes in and you have to kill a dog.
Nope.
Uninstall.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

There's a Legions Triumphant (DLC) tournament coming up for Field of Glory II. Anyone from here joining it? I am tempted but I kinda' suck with these late Roman era armies

Habbaku

When is it coming up?

I'd buy the game on sale if I knew there were tournaments for it!

-J. R. R. Tolkien